General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Sunday, March 4, 2012
WUB Charity 2011
I just went through the charitable donations for last year from the WUBS NET and want to say a giant thank you to all of you for helping the following charities:
Pretty The Series *
Susan B. Komen Foundation In honor of Raven
Project Night Night
AIDS Walk LA
Lupus Foundation (Bradford Anderson/Gwaddy)
Alberta Wubs (pictured above with John J York) has helped with being the ambassador for the Wubs Net and GH fans. Many of the charities are in honor of GH actors (and birthday gifts). Thank you to all! There may be more we donated to throughout the year and I just didn't get the details.
March will be Gagoo Jammies Month!
*not exactly a "charity" per se but we did donate a sizable amount to help this show stay on the net for season 3!!
If you have a charity that is directly associated with GH in some way, please let me know and I will consider it for future donations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...


No comments:
Post a Comment