Monday, February 7, 2011

Grab Lulu's Style...and Today's GH

I will be unable to blog the show today sorry...please let me know what happens. I don't think it will be DVR worthy, but I'll throw it on anyway.  Use this post to chat away! Some new Spoilers came in Sunday. Looks like Jason won't make it in time to walk Brenda down the aisle... Edward has to take over (better choice anyway!!) Hit a sponsor!! Thank you!
Did you like the Super Bowl Pics I put down there!!? I still think Eminem's Detroit commercial is my fave followed by the Beetle's "Black Betty"...that song is just FUN to sing!!








The next thing I'm going to write about is more fun in the wardrobe department!! "College Fashion" is a blog that invites college peeps to write about their fave trends and looks. Not only is Lulu Spencer's fashion dissected, they give you step by step advice on how to achieve her look!! I probably would have picked Maxie, but Lulu's great as well. How fun is that!? You have no idea how I would have loved to have done the same thing back in the day for Laura! eeee!!! Long live the Internet. 

James FRANCO is filming on GH today. Laura Wright tweeted the news that he was on set. It is a big thing for him to take time off from the Oscar hosting hooplah for this!! I can only hope he's brought his Fronkey-- hey this is great PR for our show. Just sayin'. 




REMINDER: Oprah is having soap legends on her show WED of this week. "Luke and Laura" will be on. Maybe Genie will surprise us and say "I'm back"!! I doubt it, but one can hope. 



RATINGS are on Soap Opera Network...not a great week for ABC. GH tied all time low in 18-49demos.

7 comments:

  1. Are there any spoilers coming in about Becky's exit story? I mean other than paying the lab tech. I have been reading that she does not take Aiden and Cam with her. From the way it sounds I don't need to watch because they are going to tear her character down. Also leads me to believe they are going to do something with Jake....There goes another Quartermaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any spoilers coming in about Becky's exit story? I mean other than paying the lab tech. I have been reading that she does not take Aiden and Cam with her. From the way it sounds I don't need to watch because they are going to tear her character down. Also leads me to believe they are going to do something with Jake....There goes another Quartermaine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Oprah is having all the soap vets on her show! I know she a big soap fan! I can't wait to watch so sad that it's the only way we can see some of the vets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu's style has greatly improved since she 1st came on the show and by that I mean she actually has some! Julie Berman is so incredibly beautiful and i'm glad the wardrobe department is finally doing her and her character some justice!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Detroit love! My Facebook blew up after that commercial. <3 the D!

    That fashion website is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the only 'spoilers' I have are the rumors that someone hits Jake when she leaves the door open. Some are saying Robin hits him, others are saying Lisa does. Not sure yet. they probably don't even know

    ReplyDelete
  7. GH better get used to really low ratings once Becky leaves and they kill jake for the spam fans ratings will be really low. If They really off Jake I think a lot of fans will be angry .Especially Jason fans and liason.I'm sure Sam fan to be happy and she can have a baby now .

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...