Tuesday, September 1, 2015

GH Director Moves to Days of Our Lives

Scott McKinsey 

Although I don't pay attention to directors on the show, it's disarming that a vet would be leaving at this juncture. Read all about it over at Daytime Confidential.  By the way, GH has also lost 2 writers, one script and one breakdown in the past 2 weeks. 

^^UPDATE 10:30pm: Scott will be directing for both Days and GH.   Just thought I'd put this out there-- Sorry about the Hoop-De-Doo.
Oh the SOAP World. LOL


My phone buzzed more than anything tonight and I was watching the end of The Fall !! (Spectacular if you like gruesome crime stories!) 

5 comments:

  1. Speaking of Days...I checked it out and holy crap all the vets are on front and center! Patch, Bo, Stefano Dimera, Hope, Kalya...hell sign me up for Days. I may wander over there for a little bit.

    OldschoolGhfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! EVERYONE is talking about Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see in the new The Muppet Show Kermit is now dating "Denise", who looks like Miss Piggy in a bad brunette wig. Is this ABC copying their GH Denise storyline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Anon said...
    Speaking of Days...I checked it out and holy crap all the vets are on front and center! Patch, Bo, Stefano Dimera, Hope, Kayla...hell sign me up for Days. I may wander over there for a little bit."

    I think Days is doing a good job of mixing the vets and the younger characters. The "newbies" (I hate the word lol) are legacy characters that are connected to the vets and for the most part the casting has been pretty good. I watched during Patch and Kayla's heyday but I'm getting hook again because of Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched Days and GH for many years and you definitely see a difference in the vets on the show. The Brady's and Horton's have always been front and center. Not just the kids, but the adults and grandparents. Nothing like what happened to the Q's on GH. Their 50th Anniversary sounds like exactly what GH should have done on their milestone. Lots of hooplah and a BUNCH of characters coming to visit or stay for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...