Friday, April 28, 2017

SO... THIS Happened



Listen, I watch gruesome shows, you know that. But this? Just stupid. Not only did they drop the whole Jake is weird last year, the kid wasn't on for months. Now Jason is dreaming he's headlocking the kid? 
No thanks. 
Go find some writers that can craft a story and weave it into something I want to watch. These "Shock and Awe" moments are just crap. 

Read Jamey Giddons on Daytime Confidential, he has a good take as well.

I WILL watch today in honor of Jane Elliot. It's Tracy's flashback episode, so see you at 2. 

8 comments:

  1. Well said Karen. Legacy character too (if he really is Jason) makes no sense to go there. These writers lack creativity and are totally out of touch with fans of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In honor of Jane, I rewatched the episode where Tracey withheld Edward's meds, and I was surprised how looong the scenes were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😲😲😲😲😲😲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of Jake, the actor will be on next wks episode of Greys Anatomy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Michelle, thanks for letting me know, I still watch that show . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This season isn't as good as past ones, maybe it's because I miss McDreamy but I still love it. :)

      Delete
  6. What I find funny is the fake outrage by haters who wants Roger Howarth fired (he's not going anywhere). Same haters who love Sonny and Jason the muderers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy M said...

    In honor of Jane, I rewatched the episode where Tracey withheld Edward's meds, and I was surprised how looong the scenes were.

    ** It's because the younger viewers they try to draw in these days have absolutely no attention span, so they think scenes can only be so long in length now, and need to cut quickly to other stuff. (Even though, it hasn't done them one bit of good.) Being able to go to YT and rewatch stuff I haven't seen again since it originally ran, has been a HUGE factor in being able to get through the mess that is GH now.

    K

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...