Are the fruits of our labor...finally coming into fuition? *sigh*...don't know, don't know. You'd think so. You'd think that I would be happy for Helena and the whole of Port Charles going nimbly-nuts. And yet...
Haven't I seen a lot of this before? Thank goodness the actors on GH are so wonderful. They make the time well spent no matter what Tom-Foolery is going down.
I'm dedicating this blog to DecloDave who planted a seed of an idea. Of Ed Norton and Brad Pitt. Of soap and... "First Rule"...
So grab your towels, energy drinks and ciggs. We're heading into no man's land
|The Empress Has Arrived|
1. Felicia Wins Mayor Race!. AHAHAHA. Got 'cha! There has been NO declared winner! In fact, haven't heard about her since--Halloween!
2. Sonny. He is all hoodied up in jail, hanging out in the prison yard. Cons walking all over. Carrrrlos comes up and BOOM Sonny starts to sweat. Carlos is telling him he's out today. All teeth and grins. Sonny looks dark. And of course--at the end, who comes walking out but our friend Johnny Z. Maurice's look is certainly dark right now. Even around the eyes. I might like this new prison show. Love how it's filmed thru the chain linked fence until Johnny showed up. heh
4. Silas and Ava. Weird. Just weird. I guess it's good if you wanted to get 2 actors out there to tape together for 2 days straight then pepper them wherever. WHY Silas would help Ava and not turn her in is just... DUH. Now we hear that Morgan and Kiki are going to go looking as well. Canada better get ready.
6. Bringing us to JAKEFACE. So, Helena has him under her mind control. Lucky 2.0/. Because I guess she wants an inside henchman. She says the car accident was just 'pure luck'. Jake has a job now, although we aren't sure what it is. Jake also said on the docks "I gotta find Sam...I gotta find Sam'--unprompted and not because Hells said it. Interesting. Maybe that's why Nikolas was visiting Liz?
7. Lucy and Duke run into each other. She's thrilled he's out of jail..but not thrilled he's running Sonny's business. Glad Duke is going around town telling EVERYONE he's the new mob guy. One would think that you'd keep that under your hat?
8. Sabrina was on for a minute, enough time to run into Carlos. I have dibs they are going to Puerto Rico together soon.
10. Ric. Anna tells Alexis Ric is alive. I would have liked to have seen their convo about the whole witness protection thingy but--??? Molly knows that Ric didn't kill anyone but --doesn't know he's alive yet.
|Again, how DO I pee?|
12. (Yes, there's way more) FLUKE--Luke...Masks..and new ideas. So, as we saw, Faison was the one "Playing Luke" at Julians. He was NOT "playing Luke" the whole year though. He did it JUST FOR THAT DAY. It's to throw everyone off the "real Fluke's" scent. Real Fluke is acting more like Luke-- and everyone is convinced he's "back". Meantime, Fluke has Luke tied up in a basement. Here's where the ideas come in. Fluke says to Luke "this face is real, it's my face, it's your face" and that the real identity scheme is "more complex" than plastic surgery. Ergo, it's either Bill Eckert (who had Luke's face already) OR...as I've seen 2 people say, he's just a figment of the real Luke's imagination. Helena mind controlled him when he was in Miscavage and he's not even there. "A Beautiful Mind"--"The Fight Club"-- sort of thing. I personally think it's Bill but this is a wonderfully crazy-fun idea. We know Ron et. al went with mulitple personalities before, why not this. Fluke just thinks he's Luke and Luke thinks he's Fluke. The reason I don't think this could work is that we have had scenes with Real Luke and orderlies without Fluke present. Julian said he knew Fluke long ago, but Luke's always left on weird trips...SO? Could it have been happening all along?
Confused? LOL..don't be. If it's MORE complex than a mask or plastic surgery then it has to be his twin or a scientific clone. But sorry, clones have to be grown at the same rate as the host or it doesn't work. Meaning, the would have had to have a Luke back when he was born.
PHEW... So that was that. Where Larry Ashton is is anyone's guess. He could be on his way to Malta by now.
PROP OF THE WEEK: Helena's BLACK hankie. Heh... it was perfection. Even has a little lace on the edges.
And, here we are. In a vast conspiracy linked to Helena the entire town is poised to--what? Jake's going to do something to someone--Luke is rotting in the basement (We think). Fluke's just being Fluke I guess. Wonder when Ric will show up. I'm already really tired of the baby thing. It's been done to death. Helena prolly has that Spencer embryo incubating in a tank somewhere. The acting has been first rate that's for sure.
Me? I'm living for Spencer-Helena scenes, which I hope are coming up soon!!