Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Surgery: Why ABC Why?


Image
Please wait for us...or we'll  BBQ Roxy and have her for a picnic. 

Only one day of GH aired in the US this week due to the 'news' that played on every damn channel on network TV. Unlike NBC, which put Days on in the wee hours and streamed it, ABC decided to release a day to Canada (Tuesday) then show them reruns while we here wait. Oh, did I mention that City TV in Canada actually got the Wednesday show on demand? We can't even get that app here, so don't try. I did link a French streaming service at one point but they ended up with 2 shows as well. 
*sigh*
The west coast could certainly get the shows. They are holding up the entire works for that tiny percentage of the east coast that isn't able to either record or stream.  That has to be maybe 50 people. Meanwhile, we sit and wait. I know GH will lose viewers over this. People get out of the habit and just won't return. BOO

Let's review where we are in the show based on Monday and what has aired in other places. If you don't want to know, don't read any further.  Have a nice muffin and drink your latte and I'll see you during the week. Yes, David and I will try to provide content to keep this blog going even if there's no show. 

NOTE: That photo is from an ABC promo ad that basically says " please wait" to the audience. 



So, what we have so far this week is the shootings in multiple locations, the character of Brando coming on and...little tid bits here and there. I'll do the best I can cobbling this stuff together. 

If you'd like to see the Jan 21st upload it's on You Tube. Low quality but it's there. CLICK HERE  (Dated the 23rd but it's the Tuesday 21st show) 

Image
No, really I love the taste of strawberry lip glosss! 

KISS OF THE WEEK:  Nina and Jax. Take what you will with this. Not really my couple but..? 

Image
You're a fool. You always have been a fool. 

JUDGE AND JURY OF THE WEEK: Epiphany reads Nikolas for the bad person he is...

Image
At least I don't have to jump in the water...

HERO OF THE WEEK:
Dustin, on the waterfront.  Laura is shot but ok. 



Image
And..... I'm getting pretty good at this.

GUN GUY OF THE WEEK:
I guess Jason had a big on in the Bar in Brooklyn. He saves a waitress and Sonny talks Mike down from an anxiety attack. 


I think he looks lke Dustin

YET ANOTHER CHARACTER TO ADD OF THE WEEK:  Meet Brando. The not dead son of Gladys. I guess he's the one that's trying to take over Sonny's "territory"?? *sigh*. Frankly, if it's not Alkazar or Faith Roscoe? I don't really care. 


Image
Um...yeah...giggle... um.. thanks... Mr.. Um.. you know.. English teacher. 

FACE OF THE WEEK: Joss getting all "aw shucks" over Dusty saving the day 


Image


SNUGGLE OF THE WEEK:
  Eden McCoy posts a pic of she and the little guys that playWiley 


Image


RETURN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WEEK: Little Emma will be back..only not so little anymore!!  I think it's just a visit but..???


WUBSHELL WEEK: 
Michael invites Nelle to move into the Q mansion
Michael invites Sasha to move into the Q mansion-- did he ask Monica for either? 
Shoot outs at the waterfront and Brooklyn bar leave Laura wounded but fine. Mike is shaken up and won't be in the Alzheimer's study
Glady's son, Brando Corbin is alive 
Jax and Nina kiss



Finally, look at this wonderment made by my friend Dustin!! WOW!! Is it perfect or what!!? Dolly Parton sure started something! 

We will continue to post things during the week. Dave has come up with some ideas and we will just go with the flow. I miss our show and hope people don't leave! 
Have a good Sunday! 

18 comments:

  1. "I know GH will lose viewers over this. People get out of the habit and just won't return. BOO"

    I can understand that. I'm getting used to GH not being on!! That's not good!!!!! We should be having it online!!!!! GAH!

    "And..... I'm getting pretty good at this."

    Not really. He still sucks. ROFL!

    "Um...yeah...giggle... um.. thanks... Mr.. Um.. you know.. English teacher."

    Crush is back? Hahahaha!

    "Little Emma will be back..only not so little anymore!!"

    Haha. Yeah she is 13! In April 27th she will be 14!!! A high school student!!! :)

    "Finally, look at this wonderment made by my friend Dustin!! WOW!! Is it perfect or what!!?"

    YES SO PERFECT!!!! :) My favorite is the Tinder picture! :)

    "Dolly Parton sure started something!"

    She sure did! Go Dolly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those 3 together,( finn, anna and violet). hayden is not needed. don't care for jax and nina. Hope this mob war really produces some casualties. like killing off the gruesome 4. monica is raising most of the kids anyways. and ava can have her daughter back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the valiant effort kd. Hard to write about a week that wasn't. Those children my all be in high school by the time GH comes back on. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent my opinion to ABC. Not that they care.
    Thanks for keeping up the blog. I'm not going anywhere.
    If Nina and Jax were in another time or story they might be a good couple but we all know he will be her transitional, if they get that far.
    So we will practice our wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great Sunday Surgery. You took one episode and made a great SS. Thank you. I didn't know that twins play Wiley. Avery too. I am glad "little" Emma is coming back for a guest appearance too. She will be cute with Violet if they show them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura being shot is just a way to bring her and Nicholas back closer again I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the next show after the shooting that City TV got on Daily Motion. The link was posted in General Hospital Fans on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched on the City TV as well (the 2 episodes). It was good.

      Delete
    2. I posted the links here a few days ago but I guess no one saw them.

      Delete
  8. This east coaster was disheartened by your comment that you are held up because the "50" people can't see it! We love GH too! There are thousands of us! If you get them and we don't, how is that fair? You have followers from all over the country and Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping that Emma is coming back for both Anna and Finns wedding and her Uncle Peters funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the excellent surgery, especially with just one GH day. I haven't watched any other episodes but Monday's, and I'm not going anywhere either. I sure miss watching and all of the spoilers and previews look great. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going anywhere either. But this keeps up and ABC is what's going to kill our GH.....😓
      I did check out that dailymotion thing again and caught another episode. I guess it was considered Friday's episode? Where Dustin saved Joss. I'll be glad when the hearings are over.

      Delete
  11. Does anyone know what is scheduled for today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and the trial's on. I'm turning off my PVR so it doesn't record during GH's time. Not giving any ratings to the trial.

      And shame on you ABC for not changing your schedule to reflect what's actually on.

      Delete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...