Friday, January 31, 2020

IT'S SHOWTIME!!

So, the show was on today. 

Brando looks JUST like Lucas. 

I still haven't seen the last 2 days before this --so..I don't have a lot to add.

Finn is yelling at Nikolas. Says he will pay for what he did to Hayden. 

Jax tells Liz that Nikolas was the one that sent Hayden outta town. She slaps him. Hard. 


Valentin is yelling at Ava-- which is rich btw. He throws her off a parapet and it's all "Oh well"! Nina tells him "I HELPED them take YOU DOWN"!  Ava tells Valentin he's only pretending to be a Cassadine anyway. heh. Nikolas comes in with a paper for him.  Valentin is orderd to stay away from Wyndemere and Nik wants him to take a DNA test. Valentine says "you are so stupid, Helena is playing you. I AM the rightful heir"! Nikolas looks a bit taken aback, like he could believe that Helena could do that. 

Sasha's all "omg your family"!! WOW it's bad!! Scary!! I don't know if I can live this life!! OMG ANOTHER WOMAN not sure about the whole "life" thing. UGH Seriously? 

Brando's bullet is thru and thru...no major damage. 

HOW DID JASON GET A LICENSE AND OR PERMIT for his gun? Writers took great pains to tell us he's all "a felon" so Sam can't be around him but-- what. 
Yeah, can't do that in NYS. Sorry. 

TAGGERT IS ON! 

END:
Carly steals something from Brando's personal effect bag at GH, it's a photo of Gladys and Dev that was taken at Christmas

Joss tells everyone Brando is alive. 


6 comments:

  1. it is 1pm and I am actually watching GH. not sure if that is a good thing or not but I will know at 2pm.

    Last nights' episode of MOM had a mini-3rd rock from the sun reunion. I know some of the wubbers watch that show. I miss the kids on the show and the ex-husband. I know they took the show in a different direction, but still....not even a mention?

    Tonight is a new episode of TRAVESTY. Er, I'm sorry, I meant DYNASTY.

    The masked singer premiers after the Super Bowl. I love that show. Guessing is fun. I have a personal list of my "wanna bees" of the celebrities I would like to see on that show. I like the show because I actually heard of the singers, unlike other "celebrity" shows filled with 3rd cousins once removed of a youtuber.

    PS. Go 9ers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kinda surreal watching today! I'm glad Liz found out the truth about Nikolas and Hayden. IMO he's gotten away with too much. Half hoping Valentin is right and Helena was just messing with Nik! I watch Mom too and it was really funny with Stewart & Kristen. I am intrigued about Brando though. It will be interesting to hear why she lied about him. Wonder if Sasha will end her relationship with Michael? It's going to take a little bit to get back into the groove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "gracegirl says, It was kinda surreal watching today!"

      Yeah it was very strange watching it on tv today.

      Delete
  3. Sonny's coffee warehouse:

    Gladys and Carly: Uh Carly what?!?!?!?!! Telling Gladys to calm down?!!?!?!?! But her son is shot!!! Carly you would NEVER be calm if Michael was shot!!!! What an odd line and scene.

    Jordan, Jason, and Taggart: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TAGGART!! :)

    Jordan and Jason: When Jordan was giving Jason a piece of her mind at the end, Taggart was smiling away! HAHAHAHAHHA!

    Crimson:

    Nina, V.C. and Ava: Love that Ava was sticking up for Nina!!! V.C. Nina does not want you back! Stop trying!!!! ValeNina is dead V.C.!!!

    Nina, V.C., Ava, Nik: Nina wins the line of the day.

    Nina: Okay. I gotta change security.

    ROFL!

    The hospital:

    Liz and Jax: Thank you Jax for telling Liz off what Nik did to RayRay!!!! Why couldn't Finchy just tell her, I have no idea!

    Liz and Nik: A SLAP! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :) She had more reaction with what Nik did, than of Laura being shot.

    CarJax: My CarJax love! :) Jax you don't have bullet proof anything at your house.. Carson does!! You should start thinking about bullet proofing your house.

    Carly and Gladys: AH HA! So Gladys knew that her son is alive eh? :)

    Brando's private belongings: Oh of course Carly would take something hahahaha. That's my Carly!! :)

    Joss's private room:

    Joss and Chase: What?!!?!?! Joss is laying in bed?!!?!?! She is not hurt! Didn't get shot! Why is she in a hospital bed? Ohhh Jax wanted her to get checked out.. But still.. Why have a bed? And where was the person to check her out? ROFL! Just so weird.

    Carson's home:

    Sasha and Michael: Uh. Sasha is freaking out! HAHAHAHAHA. Time to break up?!!?! :) No not yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Gladys is so innocent. Why was she saying all this time that Brando is dead. Maybe "goofy" Gladys is the head of the other side

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched the three episodes shown since the impeachment hearing started. Wednesday's and Thursday's I watched on abc.com and Friday's I actually watched on my dvr this morning. So good to have it back. But I missed this blog and Karen and her crew as much! I avoided it so that there would be no spoilers to ruin it for me. Thank goodness GH can return to normal broadcasting. The final vote won't be until 4:00 on Wednesday so we should get GH that day too.

    ReplyDelete

Bad Art from a Bad Man

  Sonny wants to commission an art piece for the city and Laura asks him "Why would you think we would be interested in THAT"? The...