Monday, November 18, 2019

Podcast Number Nine

Coming down Chicago Line (anyone remember that song?!) 






That's right, "Character Growth" is the title of this newest podcast and you can hear me gush over the show if you so choose. I AM the Pollyanna of the group, that's for sure. 

Check here OUR TAKE MEDIA and listen there or  on iTunes, Google or Spodify. I think on Sundays I will ask for your rating of GH from 1-10 and include the "Wubs Blog Bunch" on the show. 

Have a good day. GH will be on today, but probably not Tues-Thursday due to the hearings. I will have a few posts up to ponder however, and may have some up if the episodes are available on Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...