1. After it's found out she's out of school, Kristina works at Crimson. Molly becomes a new and upcoming model (during her breaks from PCPU) because Nina decided to do a "kids on campus" feature. Darby and she fight it out for the cover. Kristina is really mad because she wasn't asked to model. Take it from there.
2. Speaking of Crimson, since Julian owns it and he sees it's going well, he decides to further sabotage it by making his sister co-owner and pain in the ass to Nina. It would get Ava in the Crimson orbit. Kiki would want in too--she can be Gigi Hadid and Molly can be Kendall Jenner. We need some young guys too. Maxie has to sort out the youngin's. Plus, Nina and Ava hate each other. Perfect. Oh, and since Franco is a wacky art guy he can work there. Set designer. He can still do his hospital stuff but let's face it, art therapy isn't that much in vogue at the moment.
PS. the Kiki thing ..not tied to that, she can leave as well. Maybe in a nice murder mystery (see below under "CSI")
4. If you are going to get that hospital in gear, you'd better do it. Hell, every writer has said that the hospital will be coming back to life. So far? Wah-wah. (sad horn). Since Lucas is the only doctor so far, he needs to be ON MORE. Brad needs to be in the lab. Someone needs to be training to be a doctor (interns are the best) ...maybe TJ? Just SORA him a bit. We don't care. Felix runs the front desk ala Amy. Curtis should have been a doctor instead of a skulker ex-cop. Maddox needs to be on more because hey, we know 1/2 the town is in need of therapy. "In Treatment" was a great HBO show. They could feature a session of therapy a week with one character. Sort of a monologue, montage deep exploration about the under-belly and emotions of Port Charles. Think outside that box! Film it completely differently than you would the soap.
6. SORA Josslyn. Hannah has left--and just age her up to be the pill in Carly's side we know she can be. If you need to SORA Spencer too. I love Nicholas but he's on another show now. We need some teens too. I know everyone is saying "Cam" too--ok, make him older as well. Being shipped off to Grams every day is dull.
7. Paul, Dillon.. I love ya but geesh. Sorry, you aren't working out. We need more Qs -- so either recast Dillon into a snark ( JPL would have been perfect) or cut bait. Paul can go. Love the actor but.. you got painted into the wrong corner.
8. Bye Val.
10. Brownstone. LONG Overdue. Get people living in there. That way with recurring characters, it makes sense to come/go. Pop in and have fun.
11. I don't even know what to do with Nathan. I know Maxie prolly should have a guy but... eesh. Dull. So I'm cutting him loose. Sorry. You're nice to look at but--
13. The Jason Story. I honestly forgot about that because I HATE IT SO MUCH. Since "Jake Doe" Is basically another character, get his interest in medicine back. Have him fall in love with all things medical. Get him in the hospital. Anything other than standing out there with no job trying to decide between Liz and Sam. This whole "in danger" thing with Jake? We know where it's going. Jake's doing everything--so just end it already. He and Monica bond again. He moves back into the mansion.
14. Ric comes back and is like "told ya so" to Liz. She can't hate him because he lied ..she did the same thing to keep Jason. Either put them together or have Rick Hearst leave the show. He's already gone anyway so use him or lose him.
15. Sonny and Carly go on an extended vacation for a bit. Morgan somehow thinks it's his place to run the mob. Hilarity ensues and some big time screw ups. Having Carly and Sonny go away to get him some leg treatment would get them off canvas for a bit (god knows we need a break), lets him walk again and would give Rise to Morgan the Menace in a big, big way. I think he needs to get into drug smuggling for real. Sonny comes back is furious and Morgan does a spin-off mobular company to rival ol' Dad's. Mad Morgan may be a perfect thing. PLUS if Ava and Johnny are also in there, it could be awesome for that angle alone.
NOT that I'm encouraging the mob, mind you, but this could get Sonny OUT-- if he sees it sucked in Morgan so badly he can work with feds to get him away from the baddies and work a deal. Michael needs to become anti-mob angry again. It worked.
16. Ditch the cliches. Kidnappings, Who's the Daddy, false identities... the lot of it. I also never know why soaps use pregnancy the way they do. Then, they have all these babies we hardly ever see and whom get used for custody battles or danger-modes. Every woman in PC that has young kinds should be exhausted. Fires, bombs... just take a break for a bit.
17. Jordan should have been a Ward. She could be living at the Qs because Monica decided to help her out. But..nope.
18. Brad and Lucas wedding. Splashy and great fun. They both work at GH so we need them. Get the Rosie thing tied up and let them have a wedding. Maxie plans it. Bobbie's all over it too. It can be a great Spring thing. Crimson can do a big cover story on "Love and Medicine" featuring the couple.
19. I like the concept of Julexis and having a somewhat stable fam on that end with Molly, Krissy living there. Sam could have stayed there too, I wouldn't have objected. Alexis is the lawyer in town, Julian runs the paper and Crimson from afar. He's kind of a recurring house-business guy and is used mainly for family stuff with Davis Girls.
20. Have Tom Hardy Jr. Come back. Yes, we are up the anny in characters but he's needed at the hospital and a core character that could tie some things together. Maddox should have been him-- he could have been a psychiatrist. He could be all protective and sibling-like to Liz because of Audrey connection. Why don't people THINK BEFORE they just create stuff? WHY!!? Same with Hayden who should have been Sarah Webber. Oy.
21. Get a great writer of forensic/crime/hospital drama on the staff. Not the usual soap stuff but more gritty CSI type things. It would meld the law, PCPD and hospital together.
Last but not least, why not engage twitter/social media more? Get an account for "Crimson" and have "Maxie" and "Nina" tweet and have a FB page with "behind the scenes making of" and that sort of thing. Could just be outtakes and photos. Fans love that sort of stuff! Hell, an intern can do it easily. Both KS and MS are engaged in social media anyway so they'd probably love it.