Saturday, January 16, 2010

General Hospital: Haiti Relief Efforts-Rose Bowl TODAY!


Several GH cast members including Nancy Lee Grahn, Sarah Brown, Brandon Barash, Lisa LoCicero, Dominck Z  and John Ingle will be at the Rose Bowl today at 3pm collecting donations for Haiti. If you are in Southern Cal, consider getting out there to help with the cause. I think there will be all sorts of actors there-- not sure but WUBBAHS need to represent!!
HERE'S the Article about the NBC Affiliate that is organizing the event and how you can help. They are collecting CASH today.



UPDATE: Alberta WILL BE AT THE ROSE BOWL TODAY!! Meeting GH peeps, donating $50 from Wubbers!! THANKS to Gwaddie and GHubby for this.

ON SUNDAY: Alberta the Wubs Lobster will be going to Angel Stadium to attend another relief event. $50 is being donated by Wubs Net for all Wubbers. If you can't donate, all you need to do is go to Wubs Net, click on an ad (at the top/google)  and a % will be going to Haiti. I know someone that runs a clinic there so in about a month, I am sending money down with them...they can't use it now, no way to get any supplies at the moment. I will keep you posted. Thank you!
Stars from DAYS will be there as well. When I find out about more, I'll post them here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful of these guys to do this. After following NLG, Lisa L., Sarah B. and Brandon B. on Twitter I love them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...