Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November will be: Spoiler Free



Other than the scoops I have up now, WUBSNET Is going spoiler free for the rest of November. I am enjoying the show so much and it feels like my old days of OLTL. I was completely spoiler free for that show and it was grand.

There are many spoiler sites out there, and I hope you will return here to read the blog and get my thoughts. I don't want to get the Fluke information 100% (I already know enough) --and maybe I won't be so bitchy on the show. LOL 
I'm not going to be militant about spoilers but I'm not going to read my email about them and I'll try to avoid big ones on twitter. 

Hope you understand-- I will update the news here and there though and in December, it will be good to go again.

It's only for a month.  You can do it! 

4 comments:

  1. No problem for me! I never read the spoilers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I can't! I am addicted to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I'm in!
    Today's storyline with Ava, Nina, and Madeline was a complete surprise to me and I liked it. Also, kudos to Chad Duell, great scene with Michael and Dante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They won't release many spoilers in Sweeps month anyway so that will make it easier for me. lol

    Chad did do well today. He usually does when he's interacting with other people beside Kiki. I find she really pulls him down.

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...