Saturday, August 11, 2018

I'll Be Chillin'



Today's the day!! I'm off!! (sing Men At Work's "Land Down Under") ... guess what!! DecloDave has graciously agreed to take over for the duration of my vacation! He's got fun stuff planned including a "Wub Tub Time Machine" and some throwback stuff you'll love.  Tomorrow there will be a post --so come on back! 

Sonya, if you'll keep recapping like you do in the comments, everyone will be grateful! I'm going to be wondering what is happening. I'm enjoying the show and-- here I go!  Be Kind.. and have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, please give our love to Jax, and tell him to c'mon back to the show!

    Thanks to Sonya and Dave in advance for keeping things going.

    Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sonya, if you'll keep recapping like you do in the comments, everyone will be grateful!"

    Sure!!!!! :) Have fun on your vacation!!! :)

    AntJoan said...

    "Oh, Karen, please give our love to Jax, and tell him to c'mon back to the show!"

    ROFL! Yes please! :)

    "Thanks to Sonya and Dave in advance for keeping things going."

    You're welcome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...