Friday, June 10, 2011

Juicy Backstage DISH from Robin Strasser

 Robin Strasser, Dorian on OLTL

Oh, she's just getting it out there!! Read these tweets from this morning: 

1999-My BACK went OUT 1st time, immobilized. Who showed up to offer concern/HELP? FRANK VALENTINI! In 2003-FV becomes EP-got me UP again!


"DEAL" to return so insulting, I turned it down. My then agent calls: Brian Frons will BLACKLIST you Daytime and Night if you don't sign.


I MISSED THE SHOW/PART SO MUCH, forged ahead-SIGNED but LOST all previous bells/whistles, 63% $$. Frank V said: I'LL BE your bells/whistles.


FRONS allegedly said: No more actresses over 40 except Strasser. What made me twist that into a "compliment"? I was as twisted as that suit!

Meanwhile RE-WIND to 1999-Who carried DORIAN'S PORTRAIT (Jill Phelps wanted me+IT out) down 66th St, stored it in his closet? RON CARLIVATI.
Well, seems Carlivati and Valentini are Strassers' heroes! This tweet bitch fest is so fun to watch. Follow Robin on twitter @robinstrasser 
It's only going to get more DISHY as time goes by!! WhEEE!

7 comments:

  1. Frons does not care for women over 40, than laura wright and kelly monaco do not have much time left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank V said: I'LL BE you bells/whistles.
    =====================
    ROFL!

    1999-My BACK went OUT 1st time, immobilized. Who showed up to offer concern/HELP? FRANK VALENTINI! In 2003-FV becomes EP-got me UP again!
    ========================
    Awwwwwwww! :) He sounds like a sweetie!


    "DEAL" to return so insulting, I turned it down. My then agent calls: Brian Frons will BLACKLIST you Daytime and Night if you don't sign.
    ========================
    JERK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be delicious if one could blacklist Brian Frons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frons is Mr.Idiot. He should have taken a page from the Bell's handbook. Young and the Restless ...if full of people over 40..and it is watched around the world. In my opinion Mr. Frons is a bad manager

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S SEXISM , BECAUSED HE'LL HAVE MEN WELL OVER 40 BUT NOT WOMEN. Kelly is safe,because he likes her.If he didn't like Kelly she'd be gone already just like he tried to get rid of Rebecca Herbst ( RH is not close to 40 but he doesn't like her ). I wish Frons could be fired. He is so arrogant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Kelly is in a lot more trouble than people think. I know he likes her but she looks older than she is and I just have a feeling he will turn on her. Loyalty doesn't seem like a word he has any grasp on.

    Reading his opinions on older women and his threats to Robin make me so angry I'm ashamed that I watch anything ruled by his thumb. I've had family members walk by when I'm watching and lament how young everyone is; basically, the youth of the cast is making older people feel old; who needs that? I know they don't really care if people over 40 watch to begin with, but it's a disservice to the show to cut people out once they reach a certain age. As a viewer I don't want to be reminded that my shelf life is about to expire by some ridiculously unattractive, know-it-all, wannabe king.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree, Frosta!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...