This is a promo with Lisa LoCicero and Kirsten Storms for Dove Chocolate. Heck, I'd rather watch this than the show sometimes! LOL
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Karen,
ReplyDeleteYou're getting slammed with weather where you are, aren't you?
Stay warm and safe!
No, I'm in Rochester, that's Buffalo. Those poor people have been in cars since yesterday afternoon!
ReplyDelete