Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fish Fry and Soapy Suds!

POPSUGAR caught Franco in a swanky hat!! I think he's listening to The Monkees...don't you!?

OLTL --Man, they use SO much of this cast every single day!! One of the best things they do is have Nora, Vicky, Echo and Dorian front and center. They have huge history on the show and just because the are 'older' they aren't shoved back into a closet somewhere. Monica Q needs to move to Llandview so she can get some dang airtime. The new Eddie Ford villain is just awesome as well. today's eppy had a ton of cliff hangers!   Sigh, l love that show!!

Yesterday I was making fun of Lady Jane's hair yesterday and what? She has it CUT TODAY. It's totally different!! WTF. ugh!! No one on this show cares about anything. 

I loved Max and Milo...they were so funny. "AH-JEW" sauce. Truffle oil. You could tell Maurice was loving it too.  Spinelli covering his eyes when Sonny glared at him. The PINK room was hot for the S&Bers.


Another music box!! LOL..who remembers Chloe and the dropped music box story!! I do! I do!! 

Ok, when that guy got shot and Jason was in front of him, that bullet would have exited his skull and brains would have been all over Mr. Morgan. JUST SAYIN!! Johnny is the shooter ...and you know he'll need antibiotics from LISA (spoilers)


Nikolas needs to STFU, what the hell is he doing talking about Lisa to Robin?? Ethan goes to get Lisa-- to take her to Johnny. Maya will be jealous. It's the first twist I didn't know about. I knew about the Lisa and the Maya switch up -- but not about Johnny taking a bullet. 
DID YOU LIKE today's show?


NEW SPOILERS ARE UP!! Get over there! The only good one involves Carly finding out about Abbey, imo.
 

15 comments:

  1. Noticed Lady Jane's hair yesterday too...it was a wig! lol...her real hair was sticking out the back in spots, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lessy I knew it!!! I knew Lady Jane's hair was a wig. :) Yeah I noticed some of the back of her hair was a little long. :)

    On GH today when Jax gave Suzanne a picture of Jerry, and asked her if she has seen him, I was thinking is Suzanne really Jerry? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the show, but Brenda needs to speak up. Does she not have a diaphragm ? So Johnny is connected with the Balkan? Is that why his guys beat Ethan that one time?
    mrs goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it my tv or was Eddie Ford and Nora's faces looked really really tan today????I love OLTL's history and yes Monica needs to come to OLTL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the Chloe/music box story. She was seeing things through Helena's eyes.

    Is that when Guza took over and started killing off the Quartermaines (like Chloe, dismantalling the Cassadines and dropping storylines?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs Goose, I so agree. What is with Brenda and the mumble? I turn up the volume and I still can't understand what she's saying. It's worse than Shovan and the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was the most interesting show in a while the Johnny twist wow! Love Ethan and Johnny glad they are putting Nathan with the grownups. And Nik FYI involving Maya and Ethsn was WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Johnny twist WAS surprising. I also noticed Lady Jane's hair. And, 2 of my clients mentioned Brenda's mumbling (yes, some of my clients actually talk about GH in therapy), which I hadn't noticed at all--I totally understand her. Do others agree that she doesn't speak clearly?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see why Johnny was the sniper. I haven't had a twist that made me go WHOA in while

    ReplyDelete
  10. AntJoan I haven't notice Brenda mumbling.. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Johnny twist was the only interesting part of the show along with Maya's reaction to Ethan dating Lisa the actress who portrays Lisa is beautiful! I love Ethan, Johnny, Lisa and of course beauiful Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What have they done with the Kristina actress? She's been looking especially pretty and more "mature" the last couple of times she's been on. Her voice seems to be a little deeper, too. Must be maturing more - that's good. I've really enjoyed her scenes with Michael. Looking forward to more of her scenes with Ethan, those are always lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ronnie really needs to tone down the shoe-black hair dye. In Friday's episode he looked even more smarmy than usual.

    Regarding Johnny's wound: it is all going to depend on just how together the writers and powers are as to whether this event is a red herring which will conveniently left on the back burner to be forgotten by all except the viewers, or whether it will be developed into something worthy of following. I would prefer the latter but as we all know, GH seldom takes viewer preferences into consideration. We are, after all, stupid and in need of training to appreciate actors with no talent, characters with criminal personality flaws, couples with no chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristina wears too much makeup! She looks fourteen why do they keep putting her with adult males! And I hope Ethan stays far, far away from her she is a whiny troublemaker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Ethan and Kristina! She'll be ready for him in about a year or so, maybe less, and they will be fabulous together. Taylor will be a good "transitional" guy for her. And I agree - she's looked gorgeous lately and more mature. I hope they get her out of that uniform soon and dress her more age appropriate. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her on screen - she's been gone far too long!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...