Monday, February 18, 2019

General Hospital Writers win Writer's Guild Award




The Writer's Guild Awards includes all categories; from film to TV to new media. It's not just the Daytime industry giving itself kudos. Ergo, it is a pretty cool award to win and this year the team of GH took the prize. 

I know we pick the show apart inch and inch, I know we lament over what "could be" but I have to say from the Mike story to little Aiden,  GH really has deserved kudos. I'm happy for them and I hope TPTB let the writing flow without too much interference. This also helps keep the show on the air as well. Hooray! 

COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS: on E!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome! Congrats to GH.
    Looking forward to today, if they don't show Laura and Ryan etc today I'll be ticked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the Mike story was good to a certain degree, Days submitted JJ's attempted suicide and should have won in my opinion.

    P.S. This is the 5th year in a row GH has won the award, yet their ratings do not reflect this at all.

    ReplyDelete

Bad Art from a Bad Man

  Sonny wants to commission an art piece for the city and Laura asks him "Why would you think we would be interested in THAT"? The...