General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I'm so ready for 2016 to just.be.over.
ReplyDeleteI have more memories of Debbie R. than Carrie, possibly because I am older. She was so talented and seemed so sweet. I remember reading that she rarely smiled way back when because she didn't want to get wrinkles, LOL. Must have been pre-Botox. Her last husband was a real scoundrel and lost almost all her money. So tragic that both of them are gone just like that. Can we please get through the next few days already with nothing more?
ReplyDeleteLindaV
I remember Debbie just from Will and Grace. Loved her. I never was a Star Ward fan and only remember Carrie from Postcards from the Edge and When Harry Met Sally.
DeleteI remember Debbie just from Will and Grace. Loved her. I never was a Star Ward fan and only remember Carrie from Postcards from the Edge and When Harry Met Sally.
Deleteso sad and tragic for the whole family :(
ReplyDeleteDebbie Reynolds son Todd is married to the lovely Catherine Hickland.
ReplyDeleteLindaV