Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chickens


Yes, that's a chicken--as a LOBSTER!  His friend is probably "left shark" :) These are the best things I've seen in a long time. 


Why the fun photo? Well... you guessed it. OUT for GH today. I have my last eye check up coming. I know it's 100% but the doc has to say so. 

Forgot to ask what you thought of DARBY... maybe you fell in love with her at first sight? I was thinking--can she BE more bland? She basically looks like Molly and Krissy and every other brunette ever. If I was casting, I'd make her unusual. 

Any hoo..have a great Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Darby looks like a grad student. Not a freshman. At least she make Kiki look like a good actress. Just awful.
    Also. A new character is cheaper than bringing back a Serena I believe they have to pay residuals to whoever created the original.

    ReplyDelete

Party Time!

  Happy Tuesday!!Here we go!!  So there's a new set!! Surf Lounge or something? Stella, Trina and Joss are eating there before going to ...