General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, December 21, 2012
Post-Mayan Check IN!
Wubbers, Twubbers, check in on this lovely winter solstice day!! Did the world stop where you are? I knew once our Aussie and NZ readers were safe, so were we!! Let me know you're ok, and what you're doing today to celebrate the shortest day o' the year!!
IT'S LUCY COE back in Port Chuck day...since she's a slayer, coincidence? I think NOT!! Day's not over yet in North America.. hopefully I'll see you at 2:30ish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...


Hahaha! I'm here! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are alive--let us celebrate!!
ReplyDeleteall safe here in nyc, but the day is still young...
ReplyDeleteJane Elliot and Robin Mattson take the TV Guide soap Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress awards for Tracey and Heather. I LOVE IT! Two "older" soap vets both with awesome, fun comebacks that showcase their talents.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tvguide.com/News/Best-Soaps-2012-1058094.aspx
OldSchoolGHfan
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that they gave GH the best soap award too. Yeah, it ain't perfect but GH is FUN to watch again and the good stuff is at least outnumbering the bad again, you know?
ReplyDeleteOldSchoolGHfan
Still kickin' but I think the Mayans cast a curse on certain folks. Got into a kerfuffle with an old flame who unwittingly passed around a photo nominating one of the Newtown teachers for person of the year. Unfortunately, it came from a White Power group posing as a religious group, and I notified her of the source (she's not a bigot). Some of her dumb friends criticized me, saying the photo was good, and I pointed out that even unwittingly passing along the garbage of racists is bad, and got into an argument with this dumb racist guy I grew up with, and she took down the photo.
ReplyDeleteIt's really sick the lengths these Aryan groups will go to to try and lure in people- using corpses. Just sick.
Damn the Mayans!
thanks for that info Old School!
ReplyDelete