Sunday, July 27, 2014

SCOOPS...SPOILERS AND NEWS

This will be the bookmark for the spoilers/news! I am putting a page break today for those of you that are spoiler free. (cause I'm cool like that!) Please book mark this page and I will update here. Thanks! 


THE NEWS
Teresa Castillo (Sabrina) is back August 21

Tony Geary is out with back surgery... he will be back around October. "Fluke" will be scene in a series of phone calls this summer.

RUMOR HAS IT: Billy Miller will be the NuJason. Kim McCollough will return as Robin for a short stint this summer. She'll have scenes with Patrick. 


BOOM! 



UPDATED August 1st  

THE SPOILERS 
Alice gets a heart, Expect an Explosion and Road Trip for Robin and Patrick
**Nikolas and Liz have a date that doesn't go as planned
**Sam finds something from Jason that stirs her memory
**Julian finds out about Ava's betrayal 
**Mac works to have Maxie say "I DO NOT"! 
One dead, one saved
Sam finds a "Jason" at the clinic, but he's the wrong one. 
And...Patrick finds Robin 
Ned and Olivia grow closer 
Franco finds out Nina can walk! 
Nina will have a big 'surprise' for Silas
Patrick and Sam investigate Nina and he finds a big surprise...
Levi advances his plans
Nina gives Nathan advice about Maxie
Lucy doesn't know where to turn
Jordan's cover? Blown
Ava switches sides again
Kiki and Morgan are in an interesting situation 
Michael gets legal troubles dealing with the waterfront project 
Victor is back
Did Rafe get 'turned into' a junkie? 
Sam thinks Silas and she are over
The fallout from the Rafe operation hits GH
Franco offers more advice to Nina
RUMORS of newbies Cassadine, Anna Donnelly and Lucy's daughter persist!! 



2 comments:

  1. "NOlivia"? Interesting. Anything to keep him around is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I just don't want them to start yet ANOTHER story and have it on every 3-4 weeks, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...