Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jackie Zeman Dishes on Middle Age and GH!

From Style Goes Strong: by Cindy Pearlman



Jackie stars as Sophia Madison on a new web series called "The Bay." She's off contract with "GH," but still a recurring character.
"I hope they always leave the door open," she says. "They changed head writers a few weeks ago. I'd be happy to come back."
She does keep in touch with her TV brother Luke Spencer a.k.a. actor Anthony Geary. "Tony is as much a brother to me as if he were my blood brother," she muses. "I've known him for over 30 years and spent more time with him than my real life brother."
"I was with Tony for 12 years," she says. "I love how he has managed to sustain in this business. When he's not working, he lives in Amsterdam and has a great life."
Jackie is working hard on her own great life.  
 "Life brings all sorts of unexpected challenges and transitions. Change isn't always welcome, but it is an opportunity to grow," she says. "You have to ask yourself: Where do I go from here
"You have to constantly rewrite the story," she says.

Jackie can also be seen in Rick Springfield's documentary film "An Affair of the Heart" .

11 comments:

  1. Nobody would like to see JZ back as Bobbie as I would.
    However, if she is on 'recurring', doesn't that mean they 'could' call her back, but in the meantime she isn't getting paid??

    I wish JZ the best.
    GH viewers have been begging for her return for the past year.
    Why aren't they asking her back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BOBBIE as much as possible--she is sorely missed. I met Jackie Z on the set of GH over a decade ago, she was in her scrubs, she is TINY!! She was so warm and friendly to me, I never will forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Bobbie would come back to GH. I miss seeing her with Carly, Luke and the rest of her friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a reason she isn't being asked back.
    I would like to know what.
    I have heard 'rumors', but I don't know what to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, miss Bobbie. The problem is there really isn't a Bobbie anymore. The surgeries have changed her looks so much...

    If you look on Google you'll see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirleedee...that is exactly what the rumor is about.
    Apparently, she came back when Jake died, and things didn't go well.
    Again, this is what a friend of a friend who knows someone on the inside states.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post on your blog it’s very attractive to visitors and easy to understand any one would like to stay on it for a long time by Revathi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really you’re doing great job, nice blog with very useful templates and information. Thanks!by revs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful break, I'm glad you are back! Now to find the time to work with the sketch. by theee

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can't work as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I laid in the hospital bed I started thinking that I had a show to do. I was hoping the Doctor would put me together so I could do the show
    Exclusively for Diabetes !!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...