Friday, September 2, 2011

HEY!! ABC ...READ it and Weep!! OLTL Number ONE in DEMOS!

Oh, you sad, sad idiots. LOOK at these ratings on SON. TAKE A GOOD LONG look...fools. It makes me so damn mad I can't stand it. OLTL is FIRST in those all important demos they salivate over-- and number two in overall. I hope there's so much egg on their faces!!

 Sweeny and Frons

AND LOOK where GH is in Households!!  ....look!! 

1. Y&R 3.2/10 (-.1/-.3) <—– ties low
2. B&B 2.2/7 (+.1/same)
3. OLTL 1.9/6 (-.1/+.2)
4. AMC 1.8/6 (same/+.1)
4. DAYS 1.8/6 (same/same)
4. GH 1.8/5 (-.1/same)

Last. Last Last. 

I can only hope that a major mag picks this up and runs the hell out of it. I'd love to see Frons crying like a baby.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!!!!

    How great is OLTL???

    Though Kimmie was in another state and then 5 minutes later back in Landview, she is the 'real' Aubry??
    This could be good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Susan Lucci wants him to weep too:

    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lucci_unloads_on_soap_killer_hRrmEzSbvzM5VR19FWoMBJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan Lucci on Brian Frons: "He Has That Fatal Combination of Ignorance and Arrogance"

    LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want GH to go off the air?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I don't want GH to go off the air.
    However, the only way I could see it staying on abc and not going to PP is if the writing was so good abc would keep them.

    GH isn't that good. In fact, it isn't good IMO at all.
    I will be joing PP in 9/2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I don't want GH off the air, my whole website is dedicated to it!!
    I WANT GH to get cracking and cranking on the WRITING so WE WANT TO WATCH the dang show!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GH is in a sad place right now.
    The ratings tell it all...and it has nothing to do with 'Earthquakes', or 'Irene'!!!!

    Over at GHHappenings2 they ran a small article from Guza.
    Apparently (from what I took away) there is no upcoming Alexis storyline.
    'In time' is what he said..

    This drug story is about to get bigger. Do we care anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I don't really think it will work.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...