Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Two For One.



I watched yesterday's GH fast so I'll put some things in from that. They are still going with Liz and Finn, huh? 

Carly and Kelly's... hmmm.. not sure how I'm feeling about this. I mean, it's in the family but I don't want it to change. 

Yuri and Terry. CUTE.  She asks FINN to be her co-boss person? OMG he's second choice --she wanted Portia!! 

WE HAVE A BUTLER for AVA!!! Giles!! I'm so happy!! 

Jail..goonies after Drew. 

Austin, Gordon and Mason. I don't care. 


OH! Gordon is dead !! Nanny person hits Ava!! Is Cyrus really changed or is this a set up for Drew. And can Michael BE more of a dick?? "GET TO BED"!




TODAY'S SHOW! 

Dex calls Sonny about dead guy in the alley. Sonny is meeting Betty the new nanny who keeps threatening Ava with her mother getting hurt. Ava tries to sell the nanny to Sonny. Sonny asks her questions and she leaves. He asks Ava WHAT The HELL is going on. HE says he knows Betty has something on Ava. Ava comes clean and tells him they are threatening her mother. He's angry she didn't say so before. She tells him about Mason and everything she knows. He wants to know how Austin is involved. 

Dex calls Dante and Barrett to check the dead guy. He's dead! They want to know why he's at GH. 

Portia visits Curtis. He keeps googling cures. She doesn't think he should. He says he's a grown man and it's his phone. He'll Google if he wants to Google. Portia says she's going to order dinner from their fave restaurant. They'll eat in the room. He finally says ok. Then they eat but he's sad. She talks about Trina's childhood. 

Brook and Chase are dancing in the Metro Pool area. He's singing to her. It's closed and he sees the sign. Wants to leave but Brook says "let's break the rules for once". They get drinks and bring them in. Chase has an idea. They are going to play "catch a peanut in your mouth" and who gets the most wins. The loser has to go in the pool naked. Brook loses but Chase ends up in the pool naked. Um, they HAVE a security camera. How dumb. 

Finn and Liz go to dinner. They are both nervous. Giggle. (eyeroll) They talk about the kids and work. Violet and the boys. Yada yada. They are the last ones in the restaurant. 

END: 

Ava says that Mason knows she killed Nikolas. 

Curtis wants Portia to "let him go"

Liz and Finn kiss 

7 comments:

  1. I can't say 'scab' writers cause it makes no sense (probably stands for something) but the new writers OBVIOUSLY went for 2 couples and romance today and my only complaint is the security cameras at the pool---------come on Chase
    -----I guess with new writers, Cam won't be coming home for the summer
    -----Curtis and Portia are so predictable but gosh, she was yapping and trying too hard..
    -----I laughed out loud when Bennett asked "where is the body" and Dex actually said 'follow me' ----------the freakin body was right behind them!!!
    -------Today was a good day for me - anytime Maura and Maurice are together is great and SHE CONFESSED and Sonny was SOOO good----------------he gonna hire Betty Lou and plant fake information and I am ALL OVER THAT!!!! I STILL want Nina not to know and be jealous........now new writers, let's crank this up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Mufasa says, -he gonna hire Betty Lou"

      Bettly Lou! ROFL! Oh dammit the song popped in my head!!! Hello Mary Lou, goodbye heart. :)

      "and plant fake information and I am ALL OVER THAT!!!!"

      Ooooooo I am all in for that! :)

      "I STILL want Nina not to know and be jealous........"

      Soapy goodness. :)

      "now new writers, let's crank this up!!!!"

      YEAH BABY! :D

      Delete
    2. Definitely a plan I can get down with too.

      Delete
  2. Karen, Michael is his mother's son! Nasty! Wouldn't it be nice if Nina said she wasn't jumping through hoops anymore. Nina had made a lot of mistakes but she had been treated like garbage by them all starting way back with her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first day of the scab writers!!!

    The hospital alley:

    Dead bad guy, Dex, Dante, and Barrett: Dex wins the line of the day and also dumb line of the day. :)

    Dex: I'm not totally sure he's dead I didn't want to touch the body.

    WHAT?!?!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! *dead*

    Wyndemere:

    Sonny, Betty, and Ava: Oh Betty Betty Betty. :) Welcome to Port Chuckles. :)

    Sonny and Ava: The Scab writers know all about Sonny!!! Thank you scab writers for bringing old Sonny out! I'm glad Ava spilled all the tea to Sonny! About damn time. Thank you scab writers! :) Oooooo glad Ava told him about killing Nik! :)

    Metrocourt pool:

    Brase: Chase is singing to her!!! *Swoon* Chase used to go skinny dipping?! :D No no no Chase! No games! No bet!!! Just get nekked! They are so adorable together! :) Oooooo he is getting nekked!!! Thank you scab writers! :) I am giving a lot of credit to the scab writers today! :)

    The hospital:

    Purtis: Google is your friend. :)

    Port Chuckles Grille:

    Friz: UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It actually felt like the dialogue was better today overall and they make kick the Ava/Austin/Mason storyline into high gear -- finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might just be me. The writing seems crisper and more realistic. For many months (years) now it has been so boring I watch out of habit more than looking forward to each show. Thankfully I DVR it so I fast forward those scenes that bore me.

      Delete

Another Day

  It's time to try to watch the show.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...