|I impressed Wubsy this week.... I need a minute...|
This week had me on my last nerve...and yet I was totally absorbed on Thursday--heart pumping and digging the show. Oh it's just such a Love-hate-Love relationship I have!! Plus the news that Cynthia is coming as Nina and everyone is just running 'round like a chicken with their heads cut off!!
I have the best left over Pad Thai in my fridge. It's so good. I could eat that stuff daily! I will share with you.
'You're not going to rewrite history and trash everything that's the most important to me"...
Robert Scorpio 4/12/19
THIS MEMORY STORY is making me so nuts, I have to do TWO points on it!!
1. WHY THE HELL would Anna automatically think that ROBIN isn't her kid and not PETER? IS IT like our ANNA to sleep with FAISON? IS IT?? Not use protection??
Thank goodness Robert was on Friday's show!! "If I wasn't standing here watching you slowly unravel, I might be insulted"...Robert should also have said: "If anything, Peter's probably not your son, start there'!!!
2. Would ANNA really CRY IN SOME ALLEY about Robin "not being her's"?? OF COURSE SHE'S YOURS! Even IF Alex's DNA comes up..WHO CARES!! You were with her all those years, you have the memories. YOU ARE HER MOTHER. Anna would know that-- and say it. If Alex pushed her out of her womb BFD. This whole false memory stuff is getting too convoluted even for me. If those are your memories, they are yours. If you can never recover "other" memories, welp. Whatever. ugh.
NOTE: Identical Twins DO have different DNA markers and there are tests Anna could do and prove all this.. Google it. They can't say it can't be done if it can. It's science.
3. THE CULT CLUB. Lord have mercy. Why didn't Michael go to Alexis and Sonny and tell them about the tatts and the sex? Alexis would have stopped ventilating and ..oh forget it. At least I got a good Sexis scene. By the way Sonny has a private jet. Sonny has an island. Why wouldn't he take her there? Why leave her close enough to the Cult for her to escape or them to find her? I know, there wouldn't be a story then, but geesh!!
There was a ton wrong on Wed's show about the whole Jason lifting Krissy up (giggle)...and all that jazz. BUT Thursday's show saved it. Nice job all around. I really bought Sonny and Kristina's relationship. Her screaming and fighting was wonderful. Poor Sonny, not in control over any of it. He kidnapped her sure, but can't make her not want to go back to SHank's Cult.
4. WHY DOESN'T MOLLY HAVE A STORY?? Hell, this girl is the most sensible (yet a little bitchy), intelligent 20 something on the show. CONTRACT her up!
5. WHY AREN'T THESE TWO IN A CHRISTMAS MOVIE? Because you know they are total Hallmark. Willow has an edge when she's in the classroom-- and Chase has an edge too. SO EDGE THEM up. Don't have them be rollerskating ..because that ish just .ugh. No.
6. NEEDS NO COMMENT...other than...WHY?
7. SPENCER-NATION: Why hasn't he been SORA'd and brought back? I don't even know the age diff between he and say, Joss but having a bratty entitled Cassadine around would be so priceless. Maybe Spencer could even work at this age; at least try it if NB is free. This Paris hopping is laughable. I love how Laura says to him every single time: "Don't ever leave without telling me first"....
8. OSCAR'S FARWELL TOUR 2019: I have no snark this week on this story. Don't pass out or anything. I just really, really liked the way it was done. Joss and Carly, Drew, Kim...Monica and Dr. Terry were all making me feel the feels. It's the end and I think it just might be the poignant soapy-ness we all need right now.
9. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE MORE OF THIS? : Three great gals, having drinks talking about their stalker? No, not that part..lol, but more cast-mixing? This was a fabulous set of scenes and Felicia was her old self again. MORE PLEASE!
JUST SOME FUN COMMERCIAL BREAKS
I know she only weighs 110 pounds but...my knees are shot, man!!
You see, Bo wants all junk food at my son's wedding and well, I kind of agree!
**Ryan's case was ruled on.. NORA GOT HIM OFF!! Because Ryan was "Dead" !! WOOT
**Spencer was back in town, unsure why but good to see him
**They took Krissy out of Dawn of Day, she's at a safe house but she's really really pissed off
**DA Lady thinks Ryan is dead, Ava is going to do something on her own
**Sasha gets Nina to forgive Maxie
**Oscar is dying, really dying and it's heartbreaking.
**Joss is reading him The Wind in the Willows...
**Jordan needs a kidney sooner rather than later
**SHank is all mad that his girlie is missing
**Sam continues the ruse
**Molly's the only one with some damn sense and fire.
SCENE OF THE WEEK: So good between these two, I believed every second of it. I realized MB had put up a photo of he and Lexi on IG while ago and it said "closed set"!!
OTHER PRICELESS SCENES: Alexis and Sonny banter, The Molly Shank-show down, Billy Miller at Oscar's bedside, Miller and Monica, The Ladies at The Rib, Nora crushing MarGoGo and calling Bo for "Roadies Burgers" and Laura and Finn. --PS this means all in all a pretty good week!
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Lexi just brought it. :clapping:
PROP OF THE WEEK: this is Krissy signing her statement "secret" to SHank.. it explains Alexis ran over Keifer intentionally.
RUNNER UP: Good ol' Bones...lookin' sharp for his or her scene with Finn "proposing" to Laura. Oh, and I LOVED the Finn Laura stuff! They were very sparkly.
THAT'S A WRAP!! Here we go into another spring week! I have this week off for "spring" break. I'll be in super exciting Buffalo Wed-Thurs... so I probably won't blog -I will placemark tho and I think Dave might have something up his sleeve.