Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016!

Some of my fave GH moments to share... 



Just some of the photos I got from Twitter this year!!  Hope you had a great one!! I saw Star Wars today with my "little" brother. He and I went to see it together in 1977...and loved it. This reboot is awesome, so "familiar" and I cried just about every time Chewy opened his mouth! LOL... Sad thing here in Rochester, NY. Some nut job terrorist wanna be got caught and they cancelled our fireworks! So yeah, for our family here from England. Welcome!! GEESH. 
Let's hope 2016 is a happy, peaceful year filled with laughter and joy. I sound sappy but the older you get the more joy you want. Screw everything else!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great pics! Hope 2016 is the best year yet, for you, for all of us, for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!!!!! :) Yeah the guy wanted to bomb a bar or restaurant! Crazy!!! Glad he got caught!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, Karen and family. Thank you for another great year of blogging. You are appreciated more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Karen and everyone here! We are so fortunate that you take the time to keep this going. Great pics!
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. I hope it's a great year for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to all. Thanks for your blog. It's the first soap blog I check out when I go online and it's my favorite. The commenters are nice and if anyone disagrees it's always respectful.

    As for GH, I hope the headwriters make good on their promise to show some of the vets more often. And as a special gift for david, they promise to resolve the Brad/Lucas/Rosalie story ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone else wonder if Carly has a jewelry box with all her engagement rings??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops. Not bomb the bar. He wanted to shoot people. Anyway Karen, I did see the new star wars too! :) Loved it!!! Yes the movie is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...