Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Week In Sabrina's Face...

AH, Betty had a BAD WEEK or what??
Behold...the entire gambit of her face, spanning seven days--

Happy Bride 

I'm almost MRS. DRAKE!!

Wait...what the HELL? 

Getting...Sick... Gettting..Sick..

Here it comes!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

IS my LIPSTICK still ok? Is it? 

Wait..what? I might have a chance?? 

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooo.


You came for me....but I am not listening..I am noble..I am strong...

I AM BETTY!!
And I'm putting ON MY DAMN GLASSES!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love it! Love the faces. I love this line, You came for me....but I am not listening..I am noble..I am strong... ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Thompson on GH was recognized by TVLine.com! Yay!

    http://tvline.com/2013/12/07/the-sound-of-music-live-audra-mcdonald-performance-climb-evry-mountain/

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...