Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bradford Anderson OUT for Good on GH?




From SID: 

Bradford Anderson created a bit of a stir amongst
GENERAL HOSPITAL fans when he decided to go on recurring status as Spinelli instead of signing another long-term contract. But last month, the actor taped his final scenes and will be exiting the show along with co-star Emily Wilson (Ellie). Be sure to check out our next ABC issue, on sale Monday, December 23, for an exclusive exit interview with Anderson! 


When I reported on this, I felt he would be back after Kirsten Storms got back from maternity leave to settle up with baby "Connie". I still wonder if he will make an appearance. Never say never on GH. He could always do a cameo and let Maxie get custody back? 

And..who thinks he may end up on The Young and the Restless??

15 comments:

  1. Yes to Young and Restless ..I am sad to see him go. But the life of an actor is to play many roles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! I love Spinelli. Say it isn't so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While he's off he's probably checking out other possibilities. If he gets something else we may never see him back on GH.

    I like him too but these poor guys have to make a living and when they keep getting their hours reduced they have no choice but to look elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has really had the opportunity to show what a good actor he is with the baby Connie story line. I hope if he does leave for good that he's able to find a role that gives him that opportunity all the time. Sometimes the writers have made Spinelli cartoonish, especially under Guza. I do hope that Maxie gets her daughter back no matter how the character of Spinelli plays out. I'll miss Bradford and hope he has good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they need to rename the Port Chuck band...not a one still on GH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they need to rename the Port Chuck band...not a one still on GH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually sadder about this than i thought i would be. I've been a Spinelli fan from the beginning back when he was a stoner working for Alcazar, pining after Lulu, and wearing that ridiculous hat all the time. I just realized how much his character has changed in the near decade he has been on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll miss them both. So unhappy with GH these days :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Port Chuck just did its farewell tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Port Chuck just did its farewell tour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really don't want to see Spinelli leave :( And I will really be disappointed if Bradford ends up on Y&R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noo I love Spinelli!!! What will be of baby Georgie?!?!?! Do you think this means Kirsten is next?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH NOOOOOO!! I always have LOVED Spinelli, he is an AMAZING actor, and I will miss Ellie also. I SO HOPE they come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH NOOOOOO!! I always have LOVED Spinelli, he is an AMAZING actor, and I will miss Ellie also. I SO HOPE they come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to miss Spin and Ellie. I thought they were really cute.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...