General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Anna's Secret?
I think something is UP with Anna.She's all angsty and looking like she's going to throw up at the same time!
What if...
Faison said to her in his dying breath "Anna, I am yo faddah"?? And he whispered it so ONLY SHE heard it,not Robert.
What if...that's why he's been obsessed with her since she was a little girl? Remember Mitch Lawrence on OLTL? Yes, they WENT THERE with the obsession/love/incest junk. SOooooooooooo.
I'm just wondering if that could be her secret? And if so, Britt would be her sister!!
Too far-fetched? Hmmmmmmm, look at my soapy brain turning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Ewwww no! ROFL! I hope not! :)
ReplyDeleteI really hope not!!! Plus he said he wanted a boy...
ReplyDeleteGROSS.
ReplyDeleteIsnt every storyline on GH now a direct decendent from a storyline on OLTL because the writers cannot come up with something original?
ReplyDelete