Friday, December 20, 2013

In Case I'm Not Here..



NOTE: NO GH today due to POTUS conference. It will air Monday Dec. 23rd! Happy Extra Hour---
You can write in this spot. I may be SHOPPIN!! 
Things the Warehouse scenes missed:
1. Michael standing there, with his eyebrows knit together and mouth open
2.  No one shooting two handed like Jason used to
3. No opera music or slow-mo (YET)

And, as someone said down below, Sonny totally should get shot in the head by Morgan and go into a coma. It would be Karma and put him out of the mob for a bit.  Into Rehab, trying to walk.
I'm all for it!

8 comments:

  1. I just found this blog when I went looking for what happened to today's episode. Funny stuff Ms. Wub Tub, (huh?) not the usual drivel. And it's not just the author, you commenters are a real smart alecy bunch of couch critics. Since there's nothing to watch today, I think I'll entertain myself for a bit by reading more of your smarmy remarks. The smarmier the better I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K., now I get it, (wub tub) a stuffed lobster. This is just too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was no GH today. :( But it was very smart of them to show a repeat because they knew President Obama would be coming on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy! :) yes, we are sarcastic and goofy. My website is www.wubs.net with scoops on it.
    This is my personal opinion site where I sit, bitch and snark. I also give GH a lot of PR and applaud when appropo.
    I've been doing this since 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy Allen welcome to the blog. :) We are not couch critics. But yes we are smart alecy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sonya, glad to be here amongst my fellow GH fans and felines.

    Kathy, you rock....LOBSTER POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has Soapnet gone dark so soon? I knew it was supposed to end being Soapnet, but I thought it was to be at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...