General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Merry Christmas everybody! Can't wait to see what the new year holds for our GH!
ReplyDeleteI really miss those readings. Now we get gunplay at Christmas. So sad!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas everyone and all the best in the New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all, and thanks to Karen for this friendly site!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. That's the kind of episode I wish they would show when it's a repeat :)
ReplyDelete