I'm here SO MUCH!! LOL I feel like I LIVE HERE!! I think I'm taking a day tomorrow-- so enjoy my witty comments today!
TODAY:
Val is meeting with Jason at The Pool. Jason isn't happy. Carly is watching. Jason is like: NOPE. Then Carly talks to him and Valentin tells him he DID do a good job before. Makes some arguments. yada yada. Anna shows up-- after being at Laura's (down below) all changed and must have used a time warp. Carly asks her about life in the WSB. Anna flashes back to the room and Faison's cigar. She startles and knocks a drink off the table. She flees...Jason goes to go after her but Val says he will. He runs after her. Carly tells Jason that's ok, Anna clearly needs him.
Willow cancels a meeting and is relaxing. Tracey storms in to get some things straight with her. Tracey says stay away from Chase. She can throw her right out. They bicker. Willow says Tracey has no idea what she's capable of now. Tracey says Oh I do and you'd better follow the rules and stay away from Chase. Tracey leaves and Willow says that Michael won't have the upper hand for long.
Laura meets with ADA and Anna. She's taking a leave of absence. Going to Ireland. The person taking over for her is EZRA BOYLE! ADA and Anna are not dealing with that well. Laura pleads her case. Anna has flashbacks in the middle of it all. Ezra comes in. They all talk. He makes some crack about taking Sonny down. No one laughs. The other ladies leave and Laura reads him the riot act for when she's gone. He promises to be good.
Brennan gives Joss her assignment: STAY IN PC AND RUN YOUR DAD'S COMPANY! ahahahhaha She thinks her mother did it. Brennan's like THIS IS FROM THE TOP! I don't even know what it's about. This is bigger than the both of us LOL. They think Jax's company is being targeted and want to use her to get an inroad. She says she will do it but her father's company is clean. She leaves. Brennan gets a phone call and he yells in the phone "She MISSED THE MEETING"? (about Willow)
Jack goes to Willow's and yells at her for not going to the meeting and breaking their deal. She says he has to get her info on Michael THEN she will do it. He says he's running the show, not her.
Hudson is at the Q boathouse and so are Brook and Phoebe. He keeps watching her. Says he's supposed to meet Joss there. They talk about Phoebe and that her mother died. Then Tracey comes out. Brook introduces Hudson. Tells Tracey he wants Josslyn to be CEO of JJE. Tracey says: I'd better raise the rent. haha
Tracey and Brook go into the boathouse. Tracey says she told Willow she'd better not make one false move or ELSE.
Lucas is sweeping his apartment. Someone tries to get in. Then he opens the door and Joe falls on him. They argue about who signed the lease first. They figure out Lucas signed at the leasing office and Joe signed with Lucy. Lucas decides that Joe can temp leave his stuff there. They have a beer.
END:
Lucas tells Joe to live there for the time being until he can find a new place
Valentin catches up with Anna in the elevator and asks her what the hell is going on.
Brennan talks about erasing the evidence tape and Willow got it all on a recording.
Josslyn tells Hudson she'll be CEO of the company.
Today was not bad--kept my interest at least.
So suck of Willow's sense of entitlement. She cant burn Brennan without exposing herself. Yet she feels so confident making demands of everyone and expecting them to bow down.i really need her exposed publicly and to lose whatever power she somehow has in congress.
ReplyDeleteSo sick of Anna as a victim.
Why is Valentin wanting in at elq when he was trying to buy sidwell assets?
I can only hope there is a jerry jacks appearance on the horizon to explain why the wsb cares abt jje. Also since we know Hudson is sketchy, he cld also be on wsb radar.
Saw this week's promo and am looking forward to an alexis scene 😀
Yeah it kept my interest too. I wasn't bored.
ReplyDeleteWSB offices:
Joss and Brennan: Brennan wins the line of the day!
Brennan: This isn't like a restaurant. You can get other people to cover your shifts.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait something bigger is happening at JJE? I'm interested!
Gatehouse:
Willow and Tracy: Great scene!!! :) I love the back and forth with them. :)
Willow and Brennan: Oh Brennan, Willow just got the upper hand! She taped you! Delicious! :)
Q boathouse:
Brooky, baybay FeeFee, and baybay Huey: Huey is very suspicious!!! Is he really a godfather?! Or is he lying? Is he full of lies?!
Brooky, baybay FeeFee and Tracy: Oh Brooky don't worry FeeFee won't remember anything about what Tracy says! ROFL!
Huey and Joss: Joss IS in!!! Poor Huey is confused. ROFL!
The apartment:
Lucas and baybay Louie: Damn when Louie was on top of Lucas, I felt chemistry!!! 🔥Gee Louie is trying to give hints he wants to stay there! ROFL! Yes Lucas he can stay there temporary which will probably be permanent cus you two will fall in wuv! :) I'll call them Jucas.:)
Laura's office:
Laura, Anna, and Justine: What is with Anna's hair!? Is really short again. Her hair keeps getting recasted! Oh come on gals! Ezra isn't that bad anymore! He isn't under Sidwell cookie's thumb anymore! Give him a chance! :)
Laura, Anna, Justine, and Ezra: Ezra's Sonny's comment hahahahahaha! Uh no Ezra.
Ezra and Laura: I love that she is scolding him hahahahaha. Yeah Ezra your Sonny joke wasn't funny! BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Metrocourt rooftop pool:
Jason and Caradine: Oh come on Jason give V.C. a chance! The past is the past! Now kiss and make up! :)
Jason, Caradine, and Anna: What is with Anna's dress? Looks strange. Whoa Anna what just happened?!?!?!
The elevator:
Anna and V.C.: Anna having a panic attack?! I want to know what is wrong with her too V.C.!