General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, November 13, 2020
It's official: William DeVry Out at GH
After quite a bit of cat and mouse and speculation, William DeVry took to twitter to say goodbye to cast members and fans as he was leaving GH. "Fans made Juliexis Love forever" .... He will be missed. While I was one who said Julian needed a direction or had to go, I was hoping they'd find something for him story-wise. He and Ava were some of the best siblings on TV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

They needed to give him a story. Some of the others need to go before him for sure. Will Lulu be recast? She is a central character. So stupid
ReplyDeletetoo bad they wrote him into the ground. he is one of their best actors. couldn't they get rid of sonny, jason or cyrus?
ReplyDeleteI agree. He is a good actor. Sad to see him go instead of others
DeleteAva needs her brother!!
ReplyDelete