|The Aztec Connection...|
"Labor of Wub.." Get it? LABOR Day!!? Well, almost labor day. It's certainly the last day of August which makes me a bit sad. Summer was fun but went too fast.
Hmm, can the same be said for GH? Was it fun? Did it go too fast?
I honestly had my days all mixed up and realized that Sunday was upon me-- and I/d better get writing. I'm going to give you the highlights so we can all go and finish up our summer parties!
Grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte since Starbucks put them out early and have a seat!
What happened this week?
|Yeah, that's Silas' "I'm so excited" face...|
2. Sabrina is back. Yep. Can't figure out why other than to add to the "who told Rafe to run them off the road" saga. At least it got us to see Carlos again. And hear them talk Spanish. (look at the grumpy guard back there...LOL)
3. Carly and Sonny continued to do their Carson thing. "Don't touch me!" .."I'll touch ya if I wanna" (poke, poke) Franco got closer to the truth after talking to Papa Scotty. Sigh
4. Mac, Flea, Anna-- Nathan and Dante stood around trying to figure out the "Frisco Connection". We found out that Dunkleman is really Peter Harrell Jr. He told Maxie that Peter Harrell was his dad and boy, was he MAD! Lulu's a 'part of all this too' but of course, we can't find out what that may be just yet.
PS. Peter Harrell was engaged to Felicia pre-Frisco days and did stuff with the Aztec treasure. He was presumed dead when he went over a water-fall. He wasn't a nice guy (obviously).
5. Sam and Paddy play pool. Cue sexual innuendos. Sam wins, tells Patrick to shave his beard.
6. The Poison! Michael almost gets it but he takes so damn long to eat his dessert that Ava has a change of heart and smacks it out of his hand. She tells Fluke she's going to get him the recording and Michael's death would just complicate things.
7. These two were in bed for 48 hours--or so Brad says. I guess they are a real life couple now.
8. Nik and Liz continued their everlasting dance of "I don't want you when you want me" crap. So, so tiring. It would have been hot if she would have almost slapped him when he was professing his feelings to her (and crying) and she stopped and just took her clothes off. LOL. Like, hell, we can't stop ourselves. BUT...NOooooooooooooooo, we gotta sit through more of this. I like Nik and Britt btw, but dear lord if they don't do something with the back and forth I'm going to scream.
9. Oh yeah and he cut his hair.
PROP OF THE WEEK: Mousse....Mousse. Ava's MOUSSSSSE.. which alas did NOT cause Michael to go into a paralyzed sleep. It just got all over the carpet.
FACE OF THE WEEK: I had to choose Scotty because he's looking, well SO SCOTT-Like right here. Tired, hair all over and exasperated from talking to Franco.
SPECIAL MOMENT: That I've been waiting for finally FINALLY happened! Ava runs smack dab into Nina's wheelchair. My only complaint is that they've not done this sooner. Also, Ava is so out of Silas' orbit, the point is kinda lost. She hasn't mooned over him in like a year. Who cares if Nina is jelly of her?
So, I guess fall is bringing many villains back (Heather being confirmed), Nina's quest for a bay-bay--Who's the daddy continuation for Ava, Franco getting the tape, The whole Rafe/Pevi/Cassadine/Fluke O RAMA saga (hopefully?) wrapping up a bit. Victors's back and has to find out about Nathan.
Oh, ya...please finish that Brownstone. SO MANY people are in need of a decent place to live!