General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Who is that?
ReplyDeleteROBERT DOWNEY!! ggeeesh
ReplyDeletesorry!
ReplyDeleteLOL :)
ReplyDeleteDid anyone else see OZ?? I saw it last night w/the hubby, and even he loved it!! I was surprised it was so good, as it got mixed reviews. I even thought that our Franco was REALLY GREAT--I almost could get past not standing him due to his role on GH as a serial killer.
ReplyDelete