Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sunday Surgery: Tick-Tock

 


I mean, nothing screams burying bodies in a wooded area like picking a tick off your friend's head in The Metro Court Dining room, right?  Will Ava get on some Doxycycline and will it be used in court to show her guilt? What about Drew? Does he have any? My concern is of course, for Outback. Hopefully no ticks on her!! 

Song: Tik Tok: Ke$ha 

Hey, when you have a week like we did on GH you have to go with the flow, right? Grab some grub and let's GO GO. 
Remember: check yourself after hiking in any area in WNY.  



This blog's tone went from dull to half way decent ONLY because of Friday's show. Thank GOODNESS some movement happened and a little excitement. 

 Hey, I did TV sitcoms last week and this week? I'm trying out songs. 




POSSUM KINGDOM:  (Toadies) Behind the boathouse.... and yes, this is all about Brennan's Body. I can save you some time on this one. Either Drew and Ava get caught in the end and sent off  for manslaughter OR there will be a framing of an innocent person and we will live through months of THAT story OR the whole thing will be dropped because having yet another character in jail is just stupid. I still say that the WSB had him killed and in the year of our lord 2027 we might get a solution. 

So, the story goes that Ava put a pill in Brennan's drink, he fell in the pool and drowned. Since we knew of CMc's exit, it wasn't much of a shocker so meh. Charlotte and Danny were basically in there for shock value and stealing Chase's truck. Drew and Ava had a dead-body caper where they put their superior grave digging to work. Our trusty Outback started digging but alas, Char dragged her away before she could uncover anything.  Then on Friday she started going at the ground again! Hooray!! Will she get Charlotte's bracelet? A cufflink? What??  Song: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT--Snoop




I'LL BE WATCHING YOU: The Police  Have you ever witnessed a more boring stalker story? No? Didn't think so. There's no intrigue or fear or...anything. Could it ramp up? Sure but by that time I WILL NOT CARE.  Is it Quinn or Simon? Again-- I WILL NOT CARE. This dovetails on the Singing Duo Story which is just... so clunky. Happy to have a shoutout to Rochester in there but eesh.  Alternative Song-- Back In Black  AC/DC  (Nine Lives/Cats Eyes)



BABA O'REILLY: The Who  OR WE'RE THE KIDS IN AMERICA Kim Wilde   The kids are fighting amongst themselves. Scout is sad and she and Rocco play cornhole. Friday, they share a kiss on the deck of the boathouse.  Danny, being the 'bad boy' takes Chases' truck for a joyride TO THE METRO--and dings it. Chase is pissed. Jason is pissed. Danny gets a Dad lecture. Wait until he finds out about the floater they saw and didn't do ANYTHING about it. 


SECRET AGENT MAN:  Johnny Rivers  You know what burns me? No follow up to boring ass'd Hudson's phone call after Joss took the job. How long do I have to wait for THAT information? How many convos with Brook about the baby do I need to sit through? 


WHERE IS MY MIND? The Pixies  Thank you Soap Gods I did not have to wait much longer for this to happen!! After spending some time on the shooting range, Anna lures Britt to Mt. Emerson to get her alone in the woods. She spreads a murder tarp down and waits. Tristan overheard Britt on the phone and tells Jason where she went. Jason finds out Sonny is selling land to Anna and gets suspicious. 


ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN: Elvis Costello  WELL WELL...WELL.  We saw Chases' light bulb go off when he was talking with Joe about the accident. Just when I was ready to claw my eyes out he finally confronts Lucy and then Brook Lyn!! To top it all off, TRINA overheard them talking and finally got some decent lines when she exposed everything. Tracey was even there! Squee!! Now, does anyone in this world care anymore about this? NOPE --but we will get some great scenes moving forward and finally FINALLY let that damn BMW lie in the garage it belongs. 


JAILHOUSE ROCK: Elvis 
I could only hope this story will be as good as that song. *sigh* All I can think of is The Spencer Jail experience coupled with the Drew one-- on top of Alexis'  and I don't know if I can take it. 


FACE OF THE WEEK: Remember when I did these? This is Sonny's face when Laura's talking to Drew about being nice to Sonny and vice versa. Great shot. 


WARDROBE:  So,  just so you know...they're  "TRINO" now. Seems to me if you're going to NOT be a couple having a smoosh name isn't the best idea but what do I know...



APPROVED: We even got a Brad mention ! 



OTHER STUFF: (or...the B Side) 

Chase was shirtless again and he and Willow got THISCLOSE to kissing

Isaiah has to alert the CDC and  NY Dept of Health regarding Ava's Lone Star Tick

Portia, Isaiah, Liz and Ric went on a double dinner date but only after Ric talked to Lulu about his insecurities 

Dante talked with Britt and Lulu about his Rocco worries

Charlotte and Danny took a kayak to "the island" ...They are spending a LOTTA time there :wink: 

Carly, Valentin and Jason put their heads together to try to figure out the Jack Mystery

Olivia, Ned and Leo must be on vacation 


OTHER NEW ONE ALERT: So Baines didn't bother me but dang,  ANOTHER new guy? I'm shocked they didn't bring Vaughn back for this. He would have also sorted the Hudson mess out  because he wubs Josslyn. 


NEWS:  Genie Francis to receive a Life Time Achievement Honor at the next Daytime Emmys. 


NOTES:  Monday's Episode will be a repeat of the Tony Geary tribute because of Labor Day.



There you have it!! I guess any week with Outback is a good week, right? Ok, good DAY!! I was shocked when so much happened on Friday. Some of that absolutely could have been spread over this week. Again, I felt like I was watching two shows. Maybe someone got back from vacation, looked around and said: Ok, time to just tie things up!! I actually liked the double date scenes, they were fun and something different. We don't usually see couples interacting like that. Hated the prison stuff because I find those boring (yes, even with Carlo in there). So happy the infamous accident is coming to head. Scout and Rocco don't bother me like they do some people. If they are as boring as Char and Danny then you have nothing to worry about. Drew framing Nina was good and soapy. Still am scratching my head over the killing off of Brennan. Please let Anna snap out of this psychosis Tuesday!! Hudson, Tristan and Simon can just evaporate in some elevator accident for all I care. Also: School's back in session which means fall sets and football mentions. 

Hope YOU had a fantastic week and you have a good Labor Day. 

CHEERS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Surgery: Tick-Tock

  I mean, nothing screams burying bodies in a wooded area like picking a tick off your friend's head in The Metro Court Dining room, rig...