I posted this on Bluesky and thought I'd bring it here. Maurice has NATURAL HAIR lately!! It looks SO much better than that awful black whatever they use. Also, if you don't follow StoneColdandTheJackal on IG, you're missing out!!
TODAY'S SHOW:
Nina wakes up after zex with Brennan at the Metro. She's not happy. HE sure is! They talk about the night...flashback to the wub making. Nina asks about the black box and he thinks she slept with him to get it. She rants and raves. Gets mad. He says look, he's sorry he really enjoyed their night. Nina looks at him all gooey eyed.
Lulu goes to Sonny's to talk to him and Ric about the trouble Rocco might be in. She tells them he shot Cullum. Tells them the whole story and many people know so he could be going to the authorities. What should she do? Ric says there's only 2 witnesses and everything else is hearsay. They already charged Jason and let him go. It should end there. He thinks Rocco is in the clear. Lulu talks about Valentin and wanting Charlotte to stay away from him. Ric finds out Carly is dating him ahhhaa Big EYEBALLS. Sonny says he's taking care of it.
Molly talks to Laura at the PCPD about Sidwell's case. She's cancelling her book tour to take it. Laura tells her about the plan to nab Sidwell. She will testify in court.
Outside the PCPD office, Ezra tries to get Laura's attention. Joe tells him to quit it. He has questions. Ezra doesn't have a lawyer..maybe they should wait. Joe says what do you have to hide? Then Laura comes out and he hustles her into the lounge. He says I'm about to be arrested! HELP ME! Laura says tell the truth and maybe she can get him immunity. He's scared. She says he can provide evidence that can help him. Then Molly comes in and Laura tells her Ez has information for a plea deal. Molly and him talk and Laura leaves.
Tracey sees Willow in the stable house and cracks the horse crop. Willow says she's only bringing New Giant Improved Scout over. She leaves them to talk. Scout wants to spend more time at the Qs this summer. Brook comes in and finds out Scout wants to use the lake for swimming. She's doing a charity thing for Monica (Breast Cancer). Tracey feels like there's a catch. There is. Scout wants Drew to watch and Tracey banned Drew from the estate.
Brook and Chase are at the breakfast table being boring bores who bore. Brook gets up to take a call from Deception. I'm sure so Willow can come in. OH YEP. She comes in and asks Chase to go to DC WITH HER. ahahahaa. There's a one day conference on police stuff and she sure could use his help. He's like: Um, not a great idea.
Charlotte comes into Carly's kitchen with her suitcase--wanting to MOVE IN lahhahaa. Carly's like: UM not a great idea, kid. Char says her mom is trying to cut her dad out of her life and she just might CUT LULU OUT OF HERS! Carly says she and HER mom fought a lot (but doesn't tell her why lol). Then Charlotte says she can't talk to Danny because he's off with his DAD on a trip. Carly's like WHAAAAAAAAAT? Char: Oh you haven't heard? Jason's back in town! Carly: WHAT!! WHEN!!! WHat? She looks at her phone. Huh why didn't HE TELL ME? Charlotte says he went to the boathouse and then he and Danny left. Shows Carly a selfie> >AHAHHAHA. Carly is like: WELP, ok, I GUESS I get why he went to his son first.
Valentin is playing BBall outside, on a real court and BRICK comes up "I guess the movie is right WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP" :EYEROLL: Oh my goodness. Gross. Brick gives him basketball tips and then tells him to get out of town. Valentin wonders if Sonny sent that message. Yep. Then Brick hammers on about him getting gone. Calls Valentin the runt of the Cassadine litter.
END:
Ezra gets immunity
Tracey will let Drew watch Scout Swim
Chase turns Willow down
Brick threatens Valentin "it's not ovah until it's ovah'
Carly tells Charlotte to go back to her mother's house
PS. New Scout shows potential.
Some funny one liners today.
ReplyDeleteSonny's house:
Sonny, Ric, and Lulu: Ric wins the line of the day.
Ric: Carly is dating Valentin Cassadine?!
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes Ric she is!!!! :D Oh Lulu stop it! Nobody could have stopped you in seeing your dad! Man Ric look so delicious today! :)
The basketball court:
Brick and V.C.: Brick and his muscles. I'm surprised V.C. didn't recognize him until Brick said his name. Geez. Sounds like Luke Spencer they are talking about. :) Yeah V.C. you tell him!! You ain't going nowhere!!! Now take off your shirt V.C.! :)
Metrocourt hotel:
Brennan and Nina: Cynthia Watros did a great job acting like the sun was so bright! :) They had zex and we missed it!!! Brennan shirtless yummy! OHHHH A FLASHBACK! :D Nina moaned a little! ROFL! I don't blame Brennan for what he thought Nina was doing. After everything he went through. I think there will be a next time. ;)
#Brina
Police station:
Ezra and Joe Fitzy: Ezra trying to get Laura's attention was so funny! ROFL! Oh come on you guys take your shirts off. :)
Laura and Molly: What was the point of having a scene with Cowboy Cody about going on a book tour? What a waste.
Laura and Ezra: Awwww she hugs him. :) Looks like they were having a little bit of a moment. :)
Q mansion:
Brase: Hmmm. Brooky looks like an 80 year old librarian.
Cowboy Cody horse home:
Willow and Tracy: Horse crop!!! Crack that whip! :)
Crack that whip, give the past a slip
Step on a crack, break your momma's back
When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
Brooky, NuScout, and Tracy: I can't believe that NuScout just said she had a growth spurt! ROFL! Oh yes NuScout has got a great big growth spurt. ;) Tracy is really good and Brooky acts like she doesn't know when someone is manipulating! Come on Brooky! What the hell?
Q mansion:
Chase and Willow: I'm glad Chase listened to Brooky! Although he is still brainwashed by Wilma. I love Chilllow, but I don't want them as a couple. Not like this. Not when she is manipulating him.
Carly's kitchen:
Carly and Charlie: Charlie should live with her papa!!!!
----respectfully disagree about Scout. ....she talks so fast like it's forced......maybe she will get better.....it's funny that I first thought Charlotte was good and now she-I dunno
ReplyDelete----WHY isn't someone finding out that Britt SAW Sidwell kill Dalton?????Sonny knows - maybe Laura will talk to him? I mean that is a slam dunk
-----funny how I hated Ezra but he grew on me - I STILL say he is gonna have a crush on Laura.
----so previews - obviously Willow is gonna be in DC and that is why Nina has Drew at the lake.....I remember it differently - Drew never went to Scout's stuff----remember how mad we were?
----I think Chase goes anyway.
----we all had a better chance in winning the power ball lottery than guessing we would see Valentin playing BASKETBALL? I WILL say Stephen A Smith has talked about his weight loss and gym routine so we saw it today.
-----also previews - Britt gets her job back UGH and she won't do well cause I think Jason is different and won't be excited to see her.........will he be angry about her lying about Cassius?
-----Nina and Jack - straight out of soaps, they 'feel it's best not to be involved"
----Ric was good today.......seems to me Lulu shoulda gone to Ric much sooner LOL
Lulu is ridiculous. She made dumb decisions at Charlotte's age and into her 20s. And she would never agree to stay away from a dangerous person herself.
ReplyDeleteNuscout is meh, no opinion.
Willow is so obvious and chase is a moron. But also the fact he constantly bad mouths tracy and Michael to willow is a red flag abt where his loyalty lies.
I can see having drew at the qs gives him the opportunity to communicate to someone who may help him.
Im sure Jason didn't get handed his personal belongings when he was released- would he even have a phone lol? So weird joss only told Anna abt getting Jason ans Valentin released.
Poor molly canceled her book tour? If sidwell is not done, why haven't we seen him reaching out to willow for help?
Lol Charlotte wanting to move in w Carly.
NuScout reminds me of someone. The way she speaks. Might be Emma. Maybe they have the same coach. She'll probably grow into the role. I hope all the yong girls don't start to look alike.
ReplyDeleteEzra is such a fun character. That might not be so good on GH.
So are Sonny and Brick in high school? This is so stupid.
Willow is that "c" word. She plays it well.
forgot one thing----they have talked about this book launch party so much, don't you think it will still happen? I just felt something was going to happen by the pool......otherwise why have Ric and Alexis plan it?
ReplyDeleteStephen A Smith has nothing in the trunk!
ReplyDelete