My parents are here giving me tender love and care-- so I won't be blogging. Not in the mood much anyway!!
So, here are some trivia questions for you to answer. Hopefully not TOO google-able so they are a bit of a challenge:
1. Who wrote Lila's Memoir and...what did Lucy Coe give them to help the writing process? (Hint: It hung from the ceiling) --
Felicia and she pronounced it "MEM-WAH" all the time. lol
A Pyramid. Yes, Spiritual "Energy" Pyramids were all the rage then. Lucy of course, knew all about them! It hung over Felicia's desk at the old Scorpio/Webber home.
2. What did Jerry Jacks give Bobbie Spencer because she loved eating them so much? (this was the first Jerry-- not the mean second!!)
A "Bouquet" of red licorice. When he first left the show, a long jar of the candy arrived at the nurses' station for Bobbie to remind her of their relationship.
3. Who was this character on GH? Who was she involved with? She was one of my faves!!
Venus..."V" who was with Jax for a time. I really loved Lisa's portrayal of her as a sassy and fun non-traditional soapy gal.
4. What was the name of the other bar in Port Charles besides the Floating Rib? (which was more of a restaurant??) Hint: BB is in the title.
Quite a few knew this!! Bucket O' Blood . It existed around the time of Jimmy Lee Holt, Jake Meyer and Grant Putnam.
5. Finally, what was on the necklace Johnny gave Lulu as their 1 year "anniversary gift"??
ANSWERS posted tomorrow!! Hope today is a good show..
Megan Ward as Kate. Old Michael. Claudia, Johnny Z and Trevor Lansing. Max... Oh this is where Michael gets shot in the head! Hmmmmm, midd...
Here we are! One show aired this week and that was it. Canada got another show Tuesday (that was the shoot-out). A French streaming se...
Which one are you? Which one am I? There's a fine line in soaps: Asking viewers to suspend disbelief for the sake of a broader ...
Tell me, does Aiden's cookie dough make a good hair gel? Oh boy. Well, it's my last full week of GH for awhile. Monday is a rep...