Friday, June 22, 2018

Some GH Gossip/Scoops!

I WISH I had scoops on Jordan and Curtis' wedding but.....






Watch for Nelle to get closer and closer to Josslyn ... Josslyn will begin to trust her way too much.

I hear Peter isn't going anywhere, he's here for the WHOLE SUMMER. (bummer)

Things will seem choppy-- and a lot of it has to do with scheduling. Many people want off, and you have to rotate. Just like volleyball. SIDE OUT!! ROTATE! 

I'm trying to get intel on the Chase/Finn backstory -- I still say it's more than Finn's Dad just marrying Chases' Mama so soon. 

Murder Mystery? 

So, is Kevin ok...or am I detecting something going on with him...?? Like weird? 

Ned has to make some changes in town zoning and guess who's not too happy! 

Sonny goes on a body hunting-adventure. :eyeroll: 

Liz' past catches up to her present during the wedding. Will she be happy or....angry? OR?? SHOCKED!!? 

Should Nelle be having that kid by now? Geesh...it seems like she's been pregnant for years. 

Gossip: Swear to god, someone had to change their dressing room and threw. a ..fit! :giggle: 





Did you know that Bradford and Steve have a podcast show? Yepper--it's up on ITUNES (hit that link) and although there are commercials, it's pretty funny. They recently had Hayley Erin on as well. For her episode click here: HAYLEY ERIN PODCAST .



2 comments:

  1. I was hoping that finding that perfume would make Joss sceptical, but no, of course not.

    And I'm afraid they're going to ruin Kevin and have him leave because Laura's not there any more. :(

    And if we have to endure the Peter torture scenes all summer they should at least have Liesl changing his diaper. He'd be so ripe by now that you'd smell him a half mile away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just glad Kevin has a storyline - I really want him with Alexis. I don't think he's acting different.

    okay did Elizabeth ever OFFICIALLY divorce Lucky? Is that a possibility? She's still married?

    hope Michael and Chase DO team up - let's speed up the baby birth and this whatever with Lucas and Brad.....

    Finola going on vacation again this summer for months?
    I STILL say Francesa is gonna kill Bensch but Kiki is arrested........

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...