Sounds gross..but sometimes wounds just look like that.
GH for me..is looking a bit like that.
The 80% meat 20% fat kind. Not the primo.
Still GH is going great guns of late and who am I to bitch? Oh wait, that's part of my job! Last week had some HIGH HIGHs and some snoozzzzers too.
GET READY and get your RUBBAH GLOVES ON! Start the GRILLS!! We're goin' in...
1. Love Tracy...lose the caftans. I'm getting pictures of Mrs. Roper in the 70s with those things. More Ava and Tracy too.. great actresses all around! With the addition of Maura, GH is really heavy with powerhouse over 40-something women. LOVE IT!!
Leslie Charleson, Denise Alexander, Jane Elliot, Kristina Wagner, Finola Hughes, Genie Francis, Lynn Herring, Nancy Lee Grahn, Robin Matthson, Lisa LoCicero... and Carolyn Hennesy now and again. Hope I didn't forget anyone!
2. Was it me or did Laura and Scotty's wedding seem... really no-nromantic, non-sexy, non-chemical? Like it should have taken place in some WWII scene when the guy she hardly knows goes off to battle and they get married in the clerks' office? I honestly haven't seen passion or anything between these two since they came back. Like I said, I'm hoping Leslie's a WiccanFaker.
3. Heather FauxFaceTodd...good scene. Was it to throw us off the scent? He looked like Franco smiling in those scenes to me. Then he goes and caresses Jason's pic and grave marker. I think no matter WHO he says he is Tuesday..he may turn out to be someone different anyway. I am already missing my Todd. wah. :stomping foot:
4. TOO MANY PEOPLE-- Just too many damn characters. Good lord. And more are coming.
5. Note the "Rotation" of Anna now that McBain isn't at the PCPD anymore. She's hardly ever on. I miss her. More please.
6. Ah, Bradford Anderson is going 'recurring' --right when the Maxie story is going to get interesting!! WHY? Well, his entire GANG left. I knew once Burton was gone the whole wave would start. This leads me to believe that maybe Dante starts falling for Maxie somehow? Or the baby really IS theirs and Britt being a jerk just messed things up for fun? OR my personal fave, Ellie falls for Maxie after Spin is killed in a computer-related short out and the two decide to raise baby Damon (yes, Damon) all by themselves.
We'll have to see how they play out this one.
7. Tony Geary will be on vacation soon. Shocker.
8. Kiki and... the Brothers. Soon they'll start fighting over her. Ho-Hum.
9. Another great addition. LOVE Kevin. See, there's just so many great actors on the show now and so little time to showcase them!! Anyway, thank you for what I can get of this guy. Even if he is working on the NuLu Story.
10. I weirdly don't care a thing about McBain ReDux and Rafe and Sam. Sam's acting like she's had Rafe for years instead of days, btw. Why is she so bitchy about it? Not diggin' the Silas idea. I'm still waiting for him to grow fangs in the night and really be Caleb. THAT I could climb on board for. Just make Caleb a Cassadine already and give us the back-lore on Cassa-Dracul beginnings. You know they are ALL Vampires. We just haven't been privvy to that info yet. Wouldn't Stavvy make a ZEXY vampire? Ooooooooooo lah lah!! OY!!
SCENE OF THE WEEK: Hands down SCENE OF THE YEAR so far: Tracy's impassioned speech to Luke about finding that true love everyone wants and she never experienced. If you didn't see it..YOU TUBE it. It was this Monday and it was GLORIOUS.
PROP(s) OF THE WEEK: Smart Phones. They were everywhere-- kissy pics and Jason pics..everyone had their phones out.
I hear Josslyn is getting SORA'd ..which isn't surprising. I wonder if she'll be 16 LOL. Anyone know the BIGGEST SORA'd jump on a soap? Like if a kid went from 3 to ... 17? I'm thinking about Tad Martin, he was a big leap. Lulu was a HUGE leap too.
That's about it!