Friday, July 30, 2010

New Spoilers are UP!

But Dear, Ouzo Cassadine has such a nice ring to it!!


Ugh...and  Brooke Lyn is going to DRUG Dante-- :eyeroll: whateverrrrrr did she visit David in Pine Valley?? Is it a Roofie??!!

Go to Wubs Net and read 'em and weep. There is another rumor going around about Lisa falling off a building but I don't have confirmation on that. Robin is going to leave town for a bit and Lisa sets up house at Patrick's!! ahahahaa. Maxie has to help get her out. THAT I wanna see.  I love my crazies on soaps.
Nikolas and Brooke Lyn-- are going to do the Liza Doolittle thing. @@!

OF Course, it's going to be ALL BRENDER all the time soon, so get ready to rumble!!

I saw Project Runway last night. I really liked the elimation task thing. Last season didn't really do anything for me so I didn't watch.  What did you think of Heidi's hair??  Not a fan.

1 comment:

  1. Brianna Brown tweeted the other day that they are using stunt doubles for a scene she id doing this week.So i am guessing that rumor maybe true.

    ReplyDelete

Breakfast

  IT's breakfast time in PC Anna has Sasha’s old set! Bennett is having the cadets move her. Felicia comes to visit. Anna tells her Char...