Saturday, April 20, 2024

DAYTIME EMMY NOMINATIONS

 








GH Scored only 4 acting nominations this year. Two for best actress, one for best supporting actor and one for guest actor.  

Certainly they are all deserved but where are the others? Since I don't watch the other shows, I'm going to have to rely on those that do to tell me what I'm missing here. Nick Chavez? Any of our outstanding women we have as supporting? No Jon Lindstrom? Who submitted what?!!! 


There was also a nom for "Best Original Song" For Jophielle Love's "Shine" .

GH did get noms for both writing and Daytime Show. Not hard when there are 5 (FreeVee Neighbours got one as well!) I don't want to hear anything about the writing nom. I think with the strike and everything that happened, it was warranted. I know a lot don't share that emotion and you're welcome to your opinion. 

BTW, at least it wasn't nominated for best editing!








1 comment:

Poke The Bear

  I hope some of you watch Neighbours: A New Chapter on Amazon FreeVee it's grand. I don't get mad at it like GH lol.  Sonny goes t...