Saturday, September 30, 2023

Hello From The UK!

 

Scones!! 

Oh my- I'm trying this from my phone!! I'm almost home-- but for now still in England. We finally have a sunny day! Yes- it's been typical British gloom. 

Thanks to David and Sonya and ALL of you for continuing to read this little journal of GH. I have checked twitter and see her have Molly 3 recast. Kind of hilarious. Hope she works out!!! Also the writers are back. I am looking forward to seeing how things go from here. 

The only American news that has been on over here is -- ummm not much!! Lol. They have their own stuff. Nice to escape the chatter for awhile. 




I had the best time in Liverpool here- Beatles area was just full of music and joy. 





This is Arundel Castle! So gorgeous and such a treat to tour. Best one I've seen so far. Oh! We also went to Lake Windermere!! Lol - different spelling but I was thinking of the Cassadines the entire time. 

Well!! Cheers!! I'll try to jump back into the show at some point next week. Can't wait to see LOIS!!!! Squeeeee 


8 comments:

  1. Karen that looks like so much fun. You look happy and relaxed. Reminds me of like Downton Abbey or something. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. I can't wait for Lois too. Hopenthe return is well done

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos - so glad you are having a great time! Miss you but you left us in good hands. Other than the projected govt. shutdown you aren’t missing much.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it is a partial shutdown. Whatever that means.

      Delete
    2. At least it has been averted!
      LindaV

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. So glad you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thanks to David"

    Yeah thanks David! :)

    "and Sonya"

    You're welcome!!! Great pictures! You and your husband are such a cute couple!!! He is handsome and with that accent of his, you are so lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya'll so cute!
    I think Mason is taking Ava to see Nicholas - not sure why
    -----My biggest thing is this ridculous Sasha storyline and I STILL HAVE TO BELIEVE it is a set-up to get Montague to confess....BEYOND ridiculous that a DETECTIVE AND P.I. wouldn't have a plan and that Sasha goes back to Fernhill actually made me physcially angry....
    -----loved Sprina but it ain't gonna last cause of Esme and Spencer is still a spoiled kid with lots of money and no job......just odd that Portia and Trina never talked about her trip.....
    -----good week though.....PLEASE let Michael go to the island and stop that wedding......cause he IS close to finding out it's Nina..
    ------BYE BYE Gladys and doctor ----------------or I am done.

    ReplyDelete

Breakfast

  IT's breakfast time in PC Anna has Sasha’s old set! Bennett is having the cadets move her. Felicia comes to visit. Anna tells her Char...