Saturday, September 18, 2021

Jarly Wedding: Rating the Dresses

 



JARLY WEDDING FASHION!! It was a mixed bag. It seemed like some of the stylists thought it was a glamourous evening event and others? A garden party. Very strange mix. Carly was a Grecian Goddess in her gold-one shoulder gown. I'm not a giant fan of the dress but I'll give it a 7 out of 10 for something different. Her hair? Oh,  2/10. It looked so old on her. Laura Wright has glorious locks and we get a gram-bun? Nope. 


Bobbie looked good, I'm giving her an 8 out of 10. 


Maxie who also wore dark sequins had an unfortunate puffy skirt and a neck line straight out of a 80 year old's closet:  1/10. 


 Joss looked the best, 10/10 for me. 

Monica a close second with 9/10. Loved the color and style for her. 


Trina wore almost the same color/style as Josslyn; looked cute and age-appropriate. Loved her earrings. Whole look 8/10 


Olivia? Nice color but a bright yellow in Sept with no sleeves? Hmmm 7/10.  Liv can rock any dress for sure but everyone else was more dressy than this. Everyone except: 


Willow obviously missed the assignment in some breezy hippy dress 3/10.  Yes, the dress is pretty but not for this event. 


Diane hit the mark with an 8/10. 


Most glam? Ms. Wu who looked stunning in her black and white number...  another 10/10 


NOT PICTURED?  Gladys who wore a hot-pink wrap dress. Looked good on her and the color? Way overstated but that's the look she was going for I'm sure so 7/10.  


Photos thx to @crimsonrum @Entertainmentweekly @flutterby and others on twitter 

12 comments:

  1. Carly; yuck. Would be great for New Year's eve
    Maxie; Yikes, no
    Bobbie; great
    Ms Wu; great
    Monica; great, but not as dressy as the others
    Olivia; not so much for a wedding
    Willow; yuck
    Diane; perfect
    Trina; perfect and looked great on her
    Joss; perfect and looked great on her
    Gladys; was pretty good on her
    I mostly agree. Carly's was fitting as looked kind of like a "hussy" dress.
    Oh, I thought Carly's hair looked nice. I liked the back with the flowers too. JMHO
    Whole thing about them being in love etc just makes me so ill though. It is so forced and feels like incest to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, I didn’t like Carly’s dress, too sparkly. and again, when are the”blonde’s going to dye their roots? Doing your hair up only makes them worse. No open salons in LA? Try a drug store

      Delete
    2. I think Laura Wright has the best hair in daytime. I think it's in style to have roots. Maxie's were way worse a few months back.

      Delete
  2. No comment on Epiphany? We complain all the time about how they don’t dress the non-thin figures and when they put a fabulous dress on a full-figured woman she can’t get judged like everyone else? Lol, I give her a 7/10. It was a nice look for her if a bit too sparkly for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she looked beautiful! AND she and Diane were in opening credits!

      Delete
    2. I LOVED it... I was going to try to find a pic of her and I couldn't. My fave color too

      Delete
  3. Carly's dress looks like Zena the princess.
    I was underwhelmed with everything and admit I have an attitude as I'm sickened by this storyline. Laura is a pretty lady. Liked her hair just not the dress.. the color.. no necklace which I feel you need with an updo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best website - wornontv.com - they FINALLY last night posted the dresses and who wore what....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epiphany always looks so great. Nice dress and she is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone said Sonny will walk in on Jason and Carly in bed. I think that is true and it will be Sonny's bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carly's dress and hair: Hmmm I didn't really have a problem with it. Not that bad.

    Maxie's dress: Top half I liked, bottom half, HELL NO!

    Willow's dress: Very pretty I thought and love her hair.

    Olivia's dress: LOVE IT! She looks great in yellow!!!

    Gladys: Sexy dress. She looked great in it.

    Trina's dress: Yes!!!!! Very good.

    Joss's dress: Adorable.

    Bobbie: I LOVE IT! :)

    Diane: She looked great!!!

    Ms Wu: What a kick ass Goddess!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops forgot Monica!

      Monica's dress: YES!!! And loved that she was smiling! :)

      Delete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...