Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Cake

SO, Brit and Dr. O seem to be gone. WTH. UGH Peter's still around tho. Gross. The only scenes worth my time yesterday was the ones with Dr. O in them.  
Brad and Lucas aren't on anymore either. BOO

TODAY'S SHOW: 

Willow with some kid in the hospital...they are going to move him to hospice. Willow's sad. Chase and she talk about it. She says she'll do anything to protect Wiley. 

Michael and Sasha in GH too. They talk about his odds getting married to Willow.  Michael says that Chase would never go for it.

Chase texts Sasha to come see him. ALONE..don't tell Michael. They meet at The Metro. Talk about Michael and Willow. At the same time Michael and Willow talk about Willow and Michael. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Peter says he's going to the party. Maxie is on the couch. blah blah "Lulu loved Luke too..and Luke is just like Valentin... so Lulu should understand the whole Charlotte thing". 
Image


Violets Bday party.  Finn got her a bouncy house for the kids and a pony to ride. The pony sneezed on Robert lol . Anna makes him promise to let the whole Peter thing go because she's sure Lesil is guilty. Later, Robert tells Peter he was wrong and he's glad Dr. O is going away. Can they get along? Peter's not sure he believes him. I sure hope he's bluffing.
Then, Peter calls someone and says "Scorpio might still be a problem, let's move forward with the distraction" ..Asshole Peter. 


Valentin!! Nina! They are going to team up because they both want to get their kids. OMG they gonna get married. I BET I BET they are. Right now they are just arguing. Well, not today, Nelle goes off in a huff. 

Maxie and Lulu. Maxie tells her she's working with Lucy ..and Valentin and Lulu loses it. "He's horrible, terrible, awful".. yada yada  "he threw Ava off the balcony"..
Maxie: NO ONE saw that and she was drunk.  They leave still friends. 

TOMORROW

Oh Charlotte has something to 'take to the party" I hope it's BEES! OR A RAT! OR..SPIDERS LOL 

11 comments:

  1. Snooze fest today. With a smidgen of annoying Maxie thrown in.
    Best thing about today's show was Robert. He better have a plan.
    WTH...Britt moved to Boston. What was that all about? A new generation of the Jerome family?
    My bet is on a snake in Charlotte's bag of tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelle and Valentin marry? I don't think so. Nelle might be his ex wife's daughter!! I wish they had kept Britt and killed off Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched today....I think? LOL!! But apparently I guess I fell asleep? Nina and Valentin getting married....what the what??? She's with Jax! I did see Valentin with Nellie and he was a weiner to her....loved it. He's my new bestie! I hope he turns on her and that's how Michael wins custody since it looks like he and Willow aren't gonna marry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Nina and Valentin getting married... what the what??? "

      ROFL! Karen meant Nelle and Valentin! :)

      "I did see Valentin with Nellie and he was a weiner to her...."

      ROFL!

      Delete
  4. The hospital:

    Willow and kid: At first I'm thinking is this kid going to little V's party?

    Willow and kid's mother: Awww little kid is going to hospice! :( Hmmm this lady looks like Willow's mother. :)

    Chillow: Awww poor Willow is sad. I'm glad Chase is there for her.

    Sasha and Michael: Boy! Sasha has no problem with Michael and Willow getting married. Trying to push them together are we Sasha? Sasha tells him to let Willow have a choice. HUH?! You already gave her a choice at the Q home you idiot!!!

    Willow and Michael: Oh come on! Stop talking about the same damn thing and just get married already.

    Metrocourt restaurant:

    Chase and Sasha:

    Chase: What do you feel about this?

    Sasha: Well I mean. Not awesome. I love Michael.

    Sasha: I can tell.

    You can tell what? That she isn't happy about it? Cus I don't see that. She doesn't look that bothered by Michael having to marry Willow. Awwww Chase said a month and a half in his relationship with Willow he was thinking forever with her awwwwwwww! :)

    Chase: Willow is the love of my life. When I am with Willow, I'm home.

    GAH! Go to Willow and tell her all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Chillow to be married and have a Chillow baby! :(

    Lulu on the phone: I thought she was talking to Rocco at first! :) Nope it was Charlie!

    Lulu and Maxie: Great scene!!!

    Lulu: Yay Valentin.

    ROFL! Lulu would have won the line of the day, but Maxie wins it instead.

    Maxie: She was drunk as a skunk.

    ROFL!

    Maxie: I think sooooooooooo much of this is in your head. Don't give him more power by letting him come between us.

    THANK YOU MAXIE!!!!!! You are making so much sense! Listen to her Lulu!!!

    V.C. and Nelle: Awww come on V.C.! Don't reject her again! I do want them together, but then I'm thinking that he is Nina's ex and Nelle is her daughter, so ewwww, but like someone told me on twitter, that it's soapy! So yeah that's true. So I want Nellatin!! I'm a mess! ROFL!

    Chandler mansion: Party time!!!! Hmmm where are the 30 kids? Oh party hasn't started yet. The pony sneezed on Robert! HAHAHAHAHA!

    Robert and Anna-bot: Oh shut up Anna-bot!!!

    Robert and Peter: Robert is SO playing him!!! :)

    Hiney on his phone: Oh hell no! You are NOT going to kill my Robert!!!!!!! GRRRRRR! Man why couldn't someone just bust him on the phone!

    Anna-Bot and Hiney:

    Anna-Bot: You haven't done anything wrong.

    YES HE HAS! YES HE HAS! YES HE HAS! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    "Karen says Oh Charlotte has something to 'take to the party" I hope it's BEES! OR A RAT! OR..SPIDERS LOL"

    I found out what she has!!! Oops didn't mean to do that.. Anyway my lips are sealed! :)

    Maxie and Hiney's home:

    Maxie and Hiney: No don't drink that!!! He could have poisoned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a mess Sonya, (lol!) if you're rooting for Val and Nellie. Just kidding! I would love it if Nellie blackmailed Val, he kills her and everyone thinks Michael or Willow did it. Now that would be soapy, and Nell would leave my screen. Now if PLP would just drop dead, all would be good in my GH world. If he touches one hair on Robert freakin' Scorpio's head, you'll hear me hollering from Michigan!

      Thanks for the recap!

      Delete
    2. "Julie H says, You are a mess Sonya, (lol!) if you're rooting for Val and Nellie. Just kidding!"

      ROFL!

      "Now if PLP would just drop dead, all would be good in my GH world."

      Agree!!!

      "If he touches one hair on Robert freakin' Scorpio's head, you'll hear me hollering from Michigan!"

      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I will be hollering too!!

      "Thanks for the recap!"

      You're welcome!

      Delete
    3. He is my Robert too and I will join everyone if they hurt our Robert. He is another one of my all time favorite actors

      Delete
  5. Karen, thanks for calling Peter, "Asshole Peter". Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peter and Nelle need to go already

    ReplyDelete

BETTER DAY

  SO, let's see. Sonny's yelling about Dex betraying him and saying he's going to take him out. HE says Michael betrayed him, so...